• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OFFICIAL 2011 Chicago Cubs Thread

That last homer was Manny-esque. A ball nearly in the dirt and he flicks it out...I wonder if Pujols is also taking flax seed oil?

cubs blow another lead......... heading to the bottom of the 10th. marmol is so overrated

bwhahahahha pujols with ANOTHER walk off HR today

no wonder cubs fans are so damn miserable

Bump...would be a nice win here on ESPN to take a series from the Yanks after taking 3 of 4 from the BrewCrew

I really hope to take 2/3 from the yankers.

Oh, and fuck MLB.tv. I was given a sub for father's day. You have to buy a separate app to use it with iPad. And, most all weekend games are blacked out.

If Sabathia wasn't such a fucking fatass, would he be a better pitcher?

In all seriousness, he would probably lose velocity if he lost weight, just a guess.

I'd think you'd be a better all around player/pitcher because you are used to playing with so much weight.

Kudos to Girardi for going to spend the day with his dad who has Alzheimers. As somebody who just lost their grandfather to severe Alzheimer's/dementia, I have immense respect for him. He was also a Cubs fan/player which I can obviously respect.

Back