• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OFFICIAL 2011 Chicago Cubs Thread

he's the ultimate 3to guy. dont sell him short and label him 2tos.

Aramis Ramirez is such a stud. Game tying home run in the 9th off of Brian Wilson.

Pinch hit, 2 out, 3 run blast - game - cubs take 2 from the giants, the games started by Lincecum & Cain. Whodathunkit?

Good win. Shame it cleaned out the bullpen.

Excellent news for Wake fans, as the Cubs have come to terms with Florida State OF and WR Taiwan Easterling. Easterling was 2nd on the Seminoles with 43 catches last year, third in yardage with 551, and second in TDs with 5 - he was particularly nasty against Wake with 6 catches for 112 yards. He was selected by the Cubs in the 27th round of the Amateur Draft last month.

Excellent news for Wake fans, as the Cubs have come to terms with Florida State OF and WR Taiwan Easterling. Easterling was 2nd on the Seminoles with 43 catches last year, third in yardage with 551, and second in TDs with 5 - he was particularly nasty against Wake with 6 catches for 112 yards. He was selected by the Cubs in the 27th round of the Amateur Draft last month.

Awesome, we have a great receiving corps now.

Cubs going for their first 3 game winning streak all year. Up 3-2 in the 4th against the White Sox.

I found that reading back through to see if I have any aviator bets with any doofus twins. Seems like I do, but I'm not sure.

Wells gives up a bunt single, but gets the double play - only 69 pitches through 6 innings. We needed a quality start after yesterdays game.

We just can't get over that 3rd game hump. Up 4-2 and we give up 4 runs in the 7th. Johnson singled to lead off the inning though, let's tie this back up.

How in the world is Randy Wells still in your rotation when he has a worse ERA than Doug Davis?

Another amazing Cub victory - it seems like this is the only way they can win. Our best pitcher spots the Nats 8 runs? No biggie, 10-9 cubs.

After the 9th inning heroics by ARam a week or so ago, I thought the Cubs might make a run, but, alas, no. Maybe this will spurn them to have a great second half of the year. Would love to see them get to .500, but assuming that may be too much.

We were 0-567 in road games that we trailed by 8 or more runs in the 6th inning/later. So that's pretty cool.

I am a life long Cubs fan, but I have less interest in this team than any since I started following the Cubs in the mid 1970s. The organization sucks. Bad free agent pick ups, terrible contracts, poor player development. Other than the ballpark, there is very little to be excited about.

Back