• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OFFICIAL 2013-2014 Mother's Basement HOT STOVE Offseason Thread

So the games get started for real tonight ( not counting they Aussie games). Are we going to start a new thread or just use this one?

We just bumped into tim kirkjian in Pittsburgh. Super nice guy. Surprised we came all the way from NC. Said pnc was his 2nd favorite park behind Camden.

We just bumped into tim kirkjian in Pittsburgh. Super nice guy. Surprised we came all the way from NC. Said pnc was his 2nd favorite park behind Camden.

That is just because he is a Baltimore guy. PNC blows Camden out of the water IMO and I love OP@CY. PNC is just that much better.

Nah. PNCis very nice, but nothing blows OPACY out of the water.

There are actually a couple. People get all boned up for OP@CY because it was the originator (justifiably) but there have been a few that have surpassed it and PNC is one of them...by a wide margin IMO. But this is al subjective.

Nah. PNCis very nice, but nothing blows OPACY out of the water.

I love OPACY, but PNC is better. The major mistake was the concourses though. We had a 2 hour rain delay, and concourses were too small/not covered everywhere, so people were getting soaked.

Want to see PacBell.

I love OPACY, but PNC is better. The major mistake was the concourses though. We had a 2 hour rain delay, and concourses were too small/not covered everywhere, so people were getting soaked.

Want to see PacBell.

Better is fine, and I can see it being a matter of preference. But "blows OPACY out of the water" is ridiculous. PNC is definitely a nice stadium though.

A good friend just moved to SF, so PAC Bell is on the list. Can't wait for Opening Day!

PNC is better, but it doesn't blow Camden Yards out of the water. End argument.

If we want I shall change the title and just keep on keepin' on in this thread

PNC is better, but it doesn't blow Camden Yards out of the water. End argument.

If we want I shall change the title and just keep on keepin' on in this thread

Start a new season thread. I would, but can't figure it out on mobile.

Ed Walsh posted a 18-20 record in 1910 despite a 1.27 ERA, the 14th lowest figure of all time.

Question:
Who won the 2002 World Series MVP with three homers, seven runs and eight RBI, including driving in the tying and winning runs in game six?

Ed Walsh posted a 18-20 record in 1910 despite a 1.27 ERA, the 14th lowest figure of all time.

Question:
Who won the 2002 World Series MVP with three homers, seven runs and eight RBI, including driving in the tying and winning runs in game six?

Eckstein?

kirkjian lives in my neighborhood. he is really small and enjoys Jersey Mike's.

very nice guy though.

I watched some of the game last night. The Puig talk is reaching a fever pitch. The announcers spent an entire Carl Crawford at bat discussing Puig, who was on deck. There was discussion of the leadership in the room and how it would fare without Michael Young and Skip Schumacher.

Baseball is back.

HOF Garrett Anderson?

I've now exhausted all the names I know from the 2002 Angels

Back