• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OFFICIAL 2013-2014 Mother's Basement HOT STOVE Offseason Thread

Dombrowski hasn't made a move I've fully understood in a while now...

I really hope it's not sour grapes over not inking Scherzer and just wanting to lock down your next big target.

I think next summer a fair k for trout would buy out the three arb years for 56 million and then 8 years at 35 aav. total of 11 years, 336 million.

Trivia: Who was the first Diamondbacks player to drive in over 120 runs in a season?

Yeah, its Williams. I was runner up. Holy fucking shit were those some strange offensive days compared to now. That Dbacks team had all these bench guys OPSing over .900. I'd kill for a regular to have a .900 OPS on my team now.

You have to go back to 2004 to find a Royals starter who OPS'd over .900. Beltran was at .901 in 309 PAs before getting traded.

Grady Sizemore is the Red Sox Opening Day CF. I don't know how this is going to turn out, but it should be a sort of interesting story.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

JDawg is pumped and making snapchats in anticipation

1321951.jpg

it's actually a delta. I'm taking a page out of REO Speedwagon's playbook and rolling with the changes

Grady Sizemore is the Red Sox Opening Day CF. I don't know how this is going to turn out, but it should be a sort of interesting story.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sizemore has not had an MLB (or minor league) at bat since September 22, 2011, 2.5 years ago. That is a long layoff. He hasn't been a productive player since 2008. Wish him luck as at age 25, he looked like would be a superstar.

Back