• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OFFICIAL 2014 Mother's Basement MLB Season Thread - #dynasty vs. #destiny

Pretty excited for Matt Imhof. Mainly because his name is Matt Imhof. And this picture:

1jBHyM.AuSt.76.jpeg

Link

KK with another 2b. then advances on a passed ball and scores a run. might need to change my aviator, but i dont want to jinx him.

Lol, Bedard rolled tonight. Love it.

Also, MY STROOOOOS. Bullpen made it interesting, but we have been legit good for over a month y'all. Andrew Friedman is SCURRED

Last edited:
So I have Matt Albers and Tony Sipp on my fantasy team. I hesitated DLing Albers because I didn't really know what I had in Sipp, and most articles I read said that Albers' injury was minor. Well, it's a month later now, and I am thinking of finally making the move. TD, you know anything about Albers, and/or HEY HOW DOES SIPP LOOK.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Sipp was invincible for his first 7 or 8 appearances. Like 9 IP, bunch of strikeouts, nearly zero walks. He's looked pretty rough in his last two appearances, though.

Albers's rehab keeps getting delayed, it seems. He said he was a week away from throwing back on May 18, and I haven't heard anything since.

Nice Zim tribute before the Rays game. Torre in the booth in the 1st and Lasorda since then. Awesome.

I know we're supposed to respect the dead and all but Don Zimmer was a big dummy and a turrible manager.

Gif-Don-Zimmer-Pedro.gif

If someone challenges the unwritten rules, do you have to call Brian McCann for a review before the benches can clear?

Back