• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official 2014 NFC South Champion Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wo that girl is a family friend. (in the Bersin/whatever his name photo above)

Seems like there are lots of mid tier WRs available in free agency that we should be able to afford at least one

I'd be down with Hartline or cecil shorts or Harry Douglas or my darkhorse boner jam Randall Cobb

Man, Andre Johnson is an intriguing option but I really think he might be past it. Unless he has a Steve Smith "fuck everyone" attitude and year.

Hardy will sign with fucking Falcons and terrorize us 2x a year

plz be raiders or cowboys plz be raiders or cowboys plz be raiders or cowboys plz be raiders or cowboys plz be raiders or cowboys plz be raiders or cowboys

Man, Andre Johnson is an intriguing option but I really think he might be past it. Unless he has a Steve Smith "fuck everyone" attitude and year.

If he could be had for say, our sixth rd pick then I'd be all on board.

He did demand a trade today.

Can't afford him and he's a bit of a malcontent. Zero chance the Panthers try to trade for him and almost zero chance the Panthers would attempt to sign him if he's released.

But he is an NFL player who is (maybe) leaving his current team so apparently we're obliged to talk about him

He's gonna want to go to a contender.

We are one.

If we aren't considered one that it's solely down to the market we play in/our relative lack of history

Call me a hater, but I fail to see how a 7-8-1 team can be considered a contender. Not sure how you're beating Seattle and Green Bay in the playoffs. Texans to the Panthers seems like a pretty lateral move.

I bet he goes to the Seahawks.

Teams' fortunes don't change year-to-year in the NFL or anything.

Only teams to make the playoffs twice and win at least 1 playoff game in the last two years: NE, DEN, IND, SEA, GB ... and the Panthers.

Until Cam shows me otherwise, meh. The NFC is tough.

Teams' fortunes don't change year-to-year in the NFL or anything.

Only teams to make the playoffs twice and win at least 1 playoff game in the last two years: NE, DEN, IND, SEA, GB ... and the Panthers.

Panthers didn't win a game last year in the playoffs.

That was a tough one to phrase, and apparently I failed. Was trying to find a way to leave Andy Dalton out of the mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back