• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

the official new supreme court thread - Very political

Paraphrasing a tweet i saw but can’t find, but Ted Cruz bringing up The End of Policing in a discussion about Critical Race Theory is telling on himself.

Man fuck the police. I mean it, they really don’t do shit except raise revenue with meaningless traffic stops, write up a report for the insurance company when your house gets broken into, recover your stolen and trashed car, etc. do they prevent any crime?

Cruz and the other shock-value-fundraiser types in the GOP don’t want to understand how to improve police work to actually reduce crime, they want to keep the pearl-clutchers clutching and the checks coming in .

Linsey Graham hates women, its so obvious. Maybe because he has a woman's name and likes to swallow boners, who knows. He'd be a much more pleasant guy if he came out of the closet and rejected the Hate Group known as the GOP.

Man fuck the police. I mean it, they really don’t do shit except raise revenue with meaningless traffic stops, write up a report for the insurance company when your house gets broken into, recover your stolen and trashed car, etc. do they prevent any crime?

Cruz and the other shock-value-fundraiser types in the GOP don’t want to understand how to improve police work to actually reduce crime, they want to keep the pearl-clutchers clutching and the checks coming in .

Police and military have to be extremely low on the cost/value graph when it comes to taxpayer dollars

They’re getting way more funding than ever, yet the results keep getting worse.

It’s almost as if it’s they’re both government boondoggles designed to benefit private companies.

Police and military have to be extremely low on the cost/value graph when it comes to taxpayer dollars

They’re getting way more funding than ever, yet the results keep getting worse.

It’s almost as if it’s they’re both government boondoggles designed to benefit private companies.
No BiG gOvErNmEnT

Republicans at this point are just being overtly racist, Brown Jackson has the patience of a monk

I'm guessing here that having "an attitude" means the same as uppity.

The current GOP has a bouquet of loathsome characters, but of them all Ted Cruz might just be the most annoying, as well as the biggest tool.

Clearly one of the most qualified nominees in a long time. Has a wide range of experience that exceeds currently anyone on the Court. Yet, she will get in with the slimmest of margins. Sad what this process has become, and I’m afraid there is no going back.

Clearly one of the most qualified nominees in a long time. Has a wide range of experience that exceeds currently anyone on the Court. Yet, she will get in with the slimmest of margins. Sad what this process has become, and I’m afraid there is no going back.

I think we reached the point of no going back with Merrick Garland’s confirmation hearing.

Back