• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Parenting Thread

We have been happy with the cheap one we bought a couple years ago on Amazon, though it does have to be plugged in to work now. I think it's a Sylvania. We have a system in the van now, so we don't really have a need for it anymore. Now that I think of it, I should sell it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay daycare is now using a service that alerts you with an email every time your child uses the bathroom. Seems a little much. Maybe it's just for while they are potty training.

Okay daycare is now using a service that alerts you with an email every time your child uses the bathroom. Seems a little much. Maybe it's just for while they are potty training.

HB2 compliance. Imagine how many emails the governor must have to field.

Omg just got another one. RAMBO ate cinnamon bar and drank milk.

I think it's largely automated and the teachers have to log this stuff anyway so it's probably no real extra work. Just kind of funny to get these updates all day.

Omg just got another one. RAMBO ate cinnamon bar and drank milk.

I would be getting emails ALL day long between the three of them. That would drive me batty, but right now all I do is recycle the paper they log it on, so maybe I would prefer emails

Wasn't sure if this should go in YLYL or here:

Toddler Barfs In The Car, Dad Freaks, Epic Text Exchange Ensues

13173519_10154149510919085_354273993483152941_o.jpg

13220660_10154149510949085_8615955758725145723_o.jpg

13173204_10154149511044085_7818792616254790402_o.jpg

Maybe better for YL, YL...I can't get past how Dad spent any time taking pictures and texting rather than helping his kid.

#ParentingAnalysis

Maybe better for YL, YL...I can't get past how Dad spent any time taking pictures and texting rather than helping his kid.

#ParentingAnalysis

also, what is mom going to do when he answers the phone mid-crisis? drive out there and clean the kid off for him?

Up to 13 emails for status updates on Rambo. He's pissed like 7 times so he's got that going for him which is nice.

Back