• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Parenting Thread

Congrats!

Itcwife was just last saying she might want to name a second girl Sloane if we had another girl

Last edited:
Thanks everybody. She's already in the making to be a daddy's girl. She loves sleeping on me chest to chest. Now only if I can teach her not to rip out the chest hair.

I've liked the name Sloane for some time, and Evalena is a family name of the Mrs'. I'm amazed at how messy the black tarry poop is, but yet does not smell at all.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Haha yeah those first couple diapers are great. However once she regularly eats solid foods, you'll remember back to these days and miss that non-odor.

Chest naps are literally the best thing ever.

Congrats.

Just keep her away from Ferris. That kid's a bad influence but so darn charismatic.

Congrats tsy! Our little boy came in the morning as well (earlier today) which was a surprise to us, but he and mom are doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's in the water around here. Our daughter came on Tuesday morning..

Congrats to you, too, then

in other news, ITCbaby and I got the stomach flu sunday night/yesterday. Because of wifey's schedule, I was on full duty at home with her yesterday; it was the longest day of my dad life so far.

Babies! Babies everywhere! Congrats to everyone!

I guess the Squirrel was feeling a little emo tonight. He selected Love You Forever and The Giving Tree to read before bed.

He loves to annunciate 'but not really!'. That makes me laugh so hard.

4-demo-giving-tree-32-728.jpg

Back