• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit's First Pet Peeve Thread

Everything offered being either "curated" or "bespoke". I know the words but had probably heard them used fewer than 50 times ever until the last couple of years and now they are everywhere! Especially "curated". We get it, you're classy!

Everything offered being either "curated" or "bespoke". I know the words but had probably heard them used fewer than 50 times ever until the last couple of years and now they are everywhere! Especially "curated". We get it, you're classy!

seems like a lot of shops have "curated" selections of whatever. well yeah, I would hope your shop has carefully picked out what they are selling.

I don't think I've ever had any cut of venison other than tenderloin. What's a venison ribeye or short rib like?

Venison chops are very good. The backstrap is very similar to the tenderloin and good. I'm sure I've had other cuts, but they've been ground up in burgers, chili, sausage, etc. Wild game is delicious, and elk is my favorite, though I feel bad eating them because they're such an awesome, regal looking animal.

"Curated" and "small-batch" are the new "craft". Similar with "content". Which somehow has become an accessible synonym for both John Calipari interviews and videos of a chick shoving a cucumber up her ass. If you are advertising "content", I don't want it.

Language is a key part of culture and culture changes.

"Curated" and "small-batch" are the new "craft". Similar with "content". Which somehow has become an accessible synonym for both John Calipari interviews and videos of a chick shoving a cucumber up her ass. If you are advertising "content", I don't want it.

if you're not interacting with businesses providing content, you're probably subsistence farming and hunting

Language is a key part of culture and culture changes.

This isn't changing culture. It is just repurposing old words for the sole purpose of duping gullible millennials into buying things by making them think they are better than they are by assigning them to a category of misused words. It is all bogus marketing.

This isn't changing culture. It is just repurposing old words for the sole purpose of duping gullible millennials into buying things by making them think they are better than they are by assigning them to a category of misused words. It is all bogus marketing.

boomers laughing at "millennials being suckers for marketing" from the seat of the Harley Davidson they rode 3 times, parked next to a 2008 corvette

boomers laughing at "millennials being suckers for marketing" from the seat of the Harley Davidson they rode 3 times, parked next to a 2008 corvette

then they go inside and look at their Trump coin before resting their heads on their MyPillows

When the sandwich bread has a huge bubble in the middle of the loaf so you have to carefully spread the mayo around it but it gets all over your hands regardless.

i will expand on above...

when you buy a sub and it is loaded with oil/vinegar or mayo...i mean use discretion m'fucker. i don't want to eat that sloppy shit!

when thread titles are very vague. common after games (usually losses) on the sports board.

also, when people post their own thoughts when there are other threads that could easily accommodate them.

when thread titles are very vague. common after games (usually losses) on the sports board.

also, when people post their own thoughts when there are other threads that could easily accommodate them.

you could have just said "socal deac"

Back