• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit's First Pet Peeve Thread

Skyr is just Icelandic yogurt and kefir is just thin/watery yogurt. Minor peeves.

People who film rants in their car and post online. If you are in a car, I’m not watching

When someone schedules a meeting with me when I’ve already got one scheduled and clearly didn’t check beforehand. So I have to find and propose a new time, doing their work for them.

Bro, this is the wrong answer. You simply decline with response that you have another commitment at that time and to please find another time when you're available.

i just decline it and if they really want to meet with me they'll figure out to check the calendar

but it's not functional, that's the complaint

or at least it's minimally functional

stuff like this:

View attachment 6065

View attachment 6066

really anything besides the upside down U -- it's so simple, cheap, and effective
Ahh ok, I thought you were talking about bike racks for cars/etc, was very confused.

Some non-traditional ones can be a little more friendly for larger bikes (front racks/etc) so I'm not against all of them, but both of those do seem egregious. I'm usually thankful for the presence of any bike racks to lock up to though tbh.

I figured he meant the $1500 4 bike carriers that folks still leave on their hitch when commuting to the office.

Back