• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit's First Pet Peeve Thread

on a similar note a lot of restaurant menus now label the sandwich/burger section as "handhelds" and I don't like that
Usually that term includes wraps. In a few places it also includes tacos, burritos and quesadillas.

Not being able to find $10 pitchers and 25 cent wings anymore.
Back in the day a local spot had 10 cent wings on Wednesday nights. After swim practice. They raised the price to 25 cents per because my boys were competing for bragging rights. They began hitting 100+ wings and asking shit like "can I get two more wings"
I think we killed their wed wing vibe.

Local Restaurants closed on Monday/Tuesday then complain about nobody supporting.
there's a donut shop here that's great, but they're doing a Gofundme for kitchen equipment because they need help with business. but they open at like 10 am. that's just shooting yourself in the foot.

there's a donut shop here that's great, but they're doing a Gofundme for kitchen equipment because they need help with business. but they open at like 10 am. that's just shooting yourself in the foot.
What exactly is the business model of a breakfast place that opens after breakfast?

Back