• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Scaramucci Era Ends?

So this is a pretty good example of why nobody should hitch themselves to this administration. It was the shit stained bottom of the barrel before, I don't even know what it will be now.

So they are claiming they didn't realize that Mooch was a crass, uncouth bag of wind?

I find that hard to believe.

This idiot thought it would be a good idea to tell a 4 star general that the chain of command didn't include him.

This picture. Jeez.

landscape-1501510222-lewandowski.jpg

Scary that gorka gets to ride in the car and whisper stuff to trump like buster in veep

I feel like a little part of me has died now that the Mooch is gone. I can only hope that MSNBC hires him.

What the heck is this?

This? This is what you voted for. And this is what you got.

When does the party of grownups who take personal responsibility going to stop blaming the Dems for the Trump phenomenon, and the rural whites in the states who gave Trump primary wins going to take responsibility for this shitshow?

That's great!

That guy has been absolutely killing it over the last couple of days.

u6bcRDE.gif

yRXBaRA.gif

I hadn't seen the other two. Those are fantastic.

What should they do? Jump off the Brooklyn Bridge?

Blow their Brains out?

I would go for the GW. Republicans have a good track record of creating massive traffic problems on the GW.

Back