• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Scaramucci Era Ends?

Another thought Captain. Niagra Falls for the folks who Hillary sucked up to and shit on when she was elected. Let's not forget good old dumpster Schenectady that Obama visited several times. GE plant from 1960 still empty and the town is still a dump! Thank god for all those empty homes. Slum landlords are making cash renting to kids at Union College. Our governer who is under investigation may be your next president.

You know what happened to the money NYS received from the Feds under Obamas stimulus plan? It's public information. Welfare 3/4 of the pie. 1/4 divided for infrastructure and greedy greasy bid rigging.

Don't blame NY. We voted Hillary all the way. You can take communist DeBlasio too. You guys must LOVE him!

Freakin crooks. Other people have issues not just you folks who shuv it up trump voters asses day in and day out. Your party screwed up too. U god damn cheated Bernie you dopes. Take some heat yourselves.

Geez.

Not addressing you Captain. Letting off some steam.

Since this is public information, would you care to point out the source?

What should they do? Jump off the Brooklyn Bridge?

Blow their Brains out?

They could start with taking responsibility by stopping the horshit charade about "This is the Dems fault for running hillary" drumbeat pussified response.

I don't know. Sure we voted and holy shit are we paying for it. Shame on us.

I think Bernie would have won. Michelle would have cleaned up. (My humble opinion). I agree with you on Hillary. The die hard trump supporters aren't going anywhere. Stop listening to them.

There are plenty of people kicking themselves in the ass right now. Don't add salt to the wounds. The Dems made mistakes too. We are in this together now. What's done is done.

I don't want to put you on ignore.

Okay keep yourself busy with this general article. I will have NYS numbers soon.

THIS - my focus is not the unions but where the money went. It did not help infrastructure.
http://www.postcrescent.com/story/n...-check-did-stimulus-money-go-unions/72688656/

The money that was earmarked for infrastructure did. The money that was earmarked for health care and education went to health care and education.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

It might not have done enough to help infrastructure, but I saw enough Recovery Act signs after 2009 to know that funds went towards infrastructure.

When does the party of grownups who take personal responsibility going to stop blaming the Dems for the Trump phenomenon, and the rural whites in the states who gave Trump primary wins going to take responsibility for this shitshow?

There are republicans who are taking a stand. That number will continue to grow. It is not an easy position to take. Let's not pretend that democrats would be eager to do anything similar if the roles were reversed. Its been 6 months. Give em a little time to join the Kasich wing of the party. I have hope that based on Trumps complete idiocy and incompetence that his presidency will actually in the long term be a benefit to Republicans. It will either be a good wake up call or the party will implode. It won't survive in its current state, so it will be interesting see what kind of party emerges. Could very easily end up being two parties which would mean democratic control for a bit.

There are republicans who are taking a stand. That number will continue to grow. It is not an easy position to take. Let's not pretend that democrats would be eager to do anything similar if the roles were reversed. Its been 6 months. Give em a little time to join the Kasich wing of the party. I have hope that based on Trumps complete idiocy and incompetence that his presidency will actually in the long term be a benefit to Republicans. It will either be a good wake up call or the party will implode. It won't survive in its current state, so it will be interesting see what kind of party emerges. Could very easily end up being two parties which would mean democratic control for a bit.

there are 3 parties

the democrat party
the republican party
the trump party

Impossible for the roles could be reversed with the Dem party. You'd be talking about an administration that is too organized, too informed, too diplomatic, too cooperative, too fair, and too honest. :thumbsup:

If history is any indication, a very short bit.

there are 3 parties

the democrat party
the republican party
the trump party

This is Correct, except the names are wrong:
The Democratic party
The GOP
The Republican Party - Trump and the tea party Palin fetishist have stolen the name and reinvented the brand

Yeah, but the Democratic establishment did their jobs and kept, what they saw as, an extreme candidate off the ballot and I say this an avid Bernie supporter. People complained about the behind the scenes shenanigans that the DWS etc. undertook to keep Bernie off the ballot, they are a political party that used their own process to run the candidate that they thought was moderate and reasonable. The GOP establishment stood back and let their party be taken over by a mad man and his racist ilk when perfectly reasonable candidates were there ready to lead.

The money that was earmarked for infrastructure did. The money that was earmarked for health care and education went to health care and education.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

It might not have done enough to help infrastructure, but I saw enough Recovery Act signs after 2009 to know that funds went towards infrastructure.

The leap in logic it takes to go from "Not enough was earmarked for infrastructure" to "Sleazy, corrupt Dems stole the money for the poors and the gays and the blacks" is astronomical, yet Fox News and Trumpites do it with such ease.

Somewhat impressive, in a fucked up way.

Another thought Captain. Niagra Falls for the folks who Hillary sucked up to and shit on when she was elected. Let's not forget good old dumpster Schenectady that Obama visited several times. GE plant from 1960 still empty and the town is still a dump! Thank god for all those empty homes. Slum landlords are making cash renting to kids at Union College.

Good news here - Our governer who is under investigation may be your next president. Hot damn!

You know what happened to the money NYS received from the Feds under Obamas stimulus plan? It's public information. Welfare 3/4 of the pie. 1/4 divided for infrastructure and greedy greasy bid rigging.

Don't blame NY. We voted Hillary all the way. You can take communist DeBlasio too. You guys must LOVE him!

Freakin crooks. Other people have issues not just you folks who shuv it up trump voters asses day in and day out. Your party screwed up too. U god damn cheated Bernie you dopes. Take some heat yourselves.

Geez.

Not addressing you Captain. Letting off some steam.
As a long time NYC resident who still pays NY state taxes despite living outside the country - NY State should shut the goddamn fuck up and praise God that people like me having been funding your racist backwards ass state for years despite all your best efforts to ruin everything.

NY State is a goddamn parasite on NYC, sucking every dollar they can from their golden goose. Fuck that entire racist, backwards, idiotic shitshow of a state.

More false equivalency from Wrangor. If a Dem was screwing up like Trump is and Dems in Congress were sitting around watching it happen, Dems across the country would have fallen out of love and be raising hell.

Who are these Republicans who are taking a stand? Collins, Murkowski, and McCain? That was one vote. The Russian sanctions vote? Good start. We need more of that to keep Trump's power in check.

Yeah, but the Democratic establishment did their jobs and kept, what they saw as, an extreme candidate off the ballot and I say this an avid Bernie supporter. People complained about the behind the scenes shenanigans that the DWS etc. undertook to keep Bernie off the ballot, they are a political party that used their own process to run the candidate that they thought was moderate and reasonable. The GOP establishment stood back and let their party be taken over by a mad man and his racist ilk when perfectly reasonable candidates were there ready to lead.

I remember some serious flack from our friends on the right when this happened. Great point. Look what happens when a private organization fails to manage itself (GOP).

Back