• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Steubenville Files(High School football rape crew and mass coverup)

I wonder what mebanedeac would have to say about the role of high school football in these boys' lives.

This is pretty disgusting. I've been following the story for quite some time. It doesn't look like there is going to be any justice.

One thing that future generations are learning about the information age is that it is becoming increasingly more difficult to hide these kinds of misdeeds. Anonymous seems to have uncovered enough information to charge plenty of this Rape Crew.

Obviously, though, things will still be dependent on the authorities actually carrying through on it...maybe the feds have to get involved.

Its interesting what they uncovered about corruption in the police/DAs office in the small town.

saw the video of that fucking asshole drunk kid and his cackling crumbsnatcher friend who filmed him and wanted to go to that town and pound those kids heads into the pavement.

207743_10151241172732408_992434277_n.jpg

The icons in black indicate those who were falsely accused. Not sure why the image was cut off.

http://theenlivenproject.com/

I'm sick after watching/reading that. What a bunch of fucking animals! Everyone in that room is an animal. Can't believe nobody had the balls to bash those fuckers faces in and get that girl help. I already hated Ohio. This confirms it.

Last edited:
What is it with small towns in Ohio and overly obsessing about high school football?

Unbelievable. WTF is wrong with these kids? And the guy's GF was complicit as well? What does she think is going to happen if she breaks up with him?

What is it with small towns in Ohio and overly obsessing about high school football?

I visted Ohio this past summer. The rust belt is a sad, dying place.

There is literally nothing but football out here, especially in any place not named Cincinnati. Look no further than OSU and Cleveland Browns fans.

i have the pleasure of traveling to columbus in february. so excited

I just started following this story. I dont know how anyone can read about it and not want to kill some of these kids.

What gets me is why the Ohio Attorney General's Office (or whatever their equivalent is) hasnt stepped in and appointed special prosecutors and investigators to handle this case. Hell, the whole case should be moved to another county. Preferably, to the rival county of this loser school.

Back