• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Time Has Come: #ForbesIN or #ForbesOUT

Should forbes be the 24/25 Demon Deacon Basketball Coach?

• #ForbesIN

Votes: 123 74.5%
  • #ForbesOUT

Votes: 19 11.5%
  • #FreeRJKarl

Votes: 23 13.9%

• Total voters

WFcatamount22

Reaction score
The end of the season is fast approaching, and once again it is looking like our group of lovable Deacs are going to be on the outside looking in as the rest of the college basketball is gearing up for March Madness.

That being said it must be asked, is Forbes still the guy for Wake Forest?

My heart says he will still do great things. #ForbesIN.

What does each one mean? Does ForbesOUT mean you want him fired at the end of the season?

IN, firing right now is a knee jerk reaction.

Don't think Forbes should be fired at the end of this season but I have little confidence his tenure here ends in any other way than another season (or two) of no NCAA tournament appearance and him being fired.

Forbes deserves one more year, Do or Die....And don't forget Football. Clawson one more year also...

Don't think Forbes should be fired at the end of this season but I have little confidence his tenure here ends in any other way than another season (or two) of no NCAA tournament appearance and him being fired.
Agree with all of this except I hope Currie only gives one more season if no NCAA bid.

One more season to make the tourney or he can take a hike.

Until then, Free RJ!

thnaks for all the kind words. without townie around this place ha s gotten pretty dead. anyway i'm forbes INand you need to remmeber that recruits read these boards and the constant VITRIOL is going to run some of them off.

I'm still ForbesIn. It seems like it's a pretty small minority, albeit very loud, who are ForbesOut. I'm inclined to cut Forbes some slack this year given how much time and energy (physically and emotionally) Johnetta's condition has to have taken.

I'm still ForbesIn. It seems like it's a pretty small minority, albeit very loud, who are ForbesOut. I'm inclined to cut Forbes some slack this year given how much time and energy (physically and emotionally) Johnetta's condition has to have taken.
Then fire the assistants who have taken on bigger roles because they are not capable. I was very critical of Clawson but would’ve been fine with just some staff changes. If football and bball make zero changes at all after these seasons then I don’t know what the fuck we’re doing. It certainly isn’t that we’re trying to win.

Back