• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Time Has Come: #ForbesIN or #ForbesOUT

Should forbes be the 24/25 Demon Deacon Basketball Coach?

• #ForbesIN

Votes: 123 74.5%
  • #ForbesOUT

Votes: 19 11.5%
  • #FreeRJKarl

Votes: 23 13.9%

• Total voters
To split hairs, and perhaps some of you are in this camp, I would say my position is that he should, and will, get another year at Wake.

But I’m not technically #ForbesIn, because that connotes a certain degree of enthusiasm about the whole thing.
This is about where I am.

Curried inked him an extension before the second season concluded (lol) so he is probably signed through at least 2028. We don't know the terms, but it will cost $ to buy him out, and Mit already threw $5M into the pot this season.

I do not get the sense at all that he is on the hot seat. I think he is here for three more years minimum in almost any scenario unless he takes the Iowa job or something.

I would hope that 5M wasn't already spent. In the big scheme of things, that's only a year or two of NIL depending on who you pull in.

EP 33: Wake Forest's implosion, unfiltered

We asked for questions, and you delivered. 90+ mins of our answers to topics including: the Damari Monsanto situation, explaining the high-highs and the low-lows, how the team opened against Georgia Tech, depth problems, second-half woes, what could result in an at-large bid and the roster construction for next season.

This is about where I am.

Curried inked him an extension before the second season concluded (lol) so he is probably signed through at least 2028. We don't know the terms, but it will cost $ to buy him out, and Mit already threw $5M into the pot this season.

I do not get the sense at all that he is on the hot seat. I think he is here for three more years minimum in almost any scenario unless he takes the Iowa job or something.
Don’t get me wrong, $5 mil is a lot of money for anyone but I’m pretty sure Mit is worth almost a billion.

Back