• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead SEASON FIVE THREAD! Good news: Show's back Bad news: So is Hardwick

I'm slightly disappointed with the direction. Would have preferred to have seen the downfall of society from a government/military perspective. Or even a different country.

I'm trying to remember, but does TWD ever address the international situation? I don't think so.

Regardless of new universe implications, you should start from the beginning because devolution of humanity is kind of the point of the whole series - comics, TV, games, etc.

Jenner mentions the French thought that they had solved the crisis, or were close to a solution when everything went dark.

Jenner mentions the French thought that they had solved the crisis, or were close to a solution when everything went dark.

It would be an interesting story line if everyone outside the US had it under control and were waiting for the US to collapse and then come in and wipe out the dead and takeover the US.

It would be an interesting story line if everyone outside the US had it under control and were waiting for the US to collapse and then come in and wipe out the dead and takeover the US.

Geopolitics would make an interesting story. More so than another group of survivors.

Rick probably should have taken this route instead of picking a fight:

2d2e31b92cd569de64ecd82fd851d022.jpg

so they have to ration the chocolate, but not the booze? How does Pete get drunk all the time?

Rick probably should have taken this route instead of picking a fight:

2d2e31b92cd569de64ecd82fd851d022.jpg

That has to be one of my most hated movie scenes of all time. I'd forgotten that was him, but now I'm cool with Rick dying a horrible death if that's what happens.

So who's gonna die in the next episode?
I'm not a comic reader so these are my best guesses. I'm keeping in mind many associated with the show say the last episode will be a tearjerker.
My guesses and chances of getting killed are:

Sasha...100% she's not one that I would cry about so I don't think she is the big one.
Judith....40%, I can't see them lugging a baby around for several more seasons before she can even have a speaking part. And Rick would go even more insane.
Abraham....25%, I can see him going out in a blaze of glory saving a bunch of people.
Glenn....20%, he's not much of a character I care about one way or the other, although Maggie would fall apart. But I'm all for giving her more screen time.
Someone else....15%
If you read the comic series don't post spoilers. This is just for the lazy TV watchers.

I feel like if Glenn was going to die we would've seen him and Maggie on screen together more than twice this season.

I predict that whoever gets a strange amount of screen time in the the first 15 minutes of Sunday dies. Hell, the sons new girlfriend got that time last week. I'll go with her.

So who's gonna die in the next episode?
I'm not a comic reader so these are my best guesses. I'm keeping in mind many associated with the show say the last episode will be a tearjerker.
My guesses and chances of getting killed are:

Sasha...100% she's not one that I would cry about so I don't think she is the big one.
Judith....40%, I can't see them lugging a baby around for several more seasons before she can even have a speaking part. And Rick would go even more insane.
Abraham....25%, I can see him going out in a blaze of glory saving a bunch of people.
Glenn....20%, he's not much of a character I care about one way or the other, although Maggie would fall apart. But I'm all for giving her more screen time.
Someone else....15%
If you read the comic series don't post spoilers. This is just for the lazy TV watchers.

It's Darryl. He becomes a gay from hanging out with the other gays and dies of zombie AIDS. That's how it went down in the comics.

since they haven't introduced a new black guy I have no idea.

It is interesting the first episode features a teacher, drama teacher and student. And it looks like a lot of the cast appears to be young. Not sure if it's just the first episode or if they are looking for this spin off to draw a younger demographic (but I'm not sure what the shows current age demo is).
Yet again another lead roll going to a non-american.
Thanks Obama.

Back