• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead SEASON FIVE THREAD! Good news: Show's back Bad news: So is Hardwick

Well. Some people got got.

I didn't watch but my wife gave me a synopsis. Nobody important died. Yawn. Shit, predictable show now with no true drama.

I'm gonna bkf this shit and say that once Glenn survived the zombies at the dumpster this show was finished. How fucking absurd.

I didn't watch but my wife gave me a synopsis. Nobody important died. Yawn. Shit, predictable show now with no true drama.

I'm gonna bkf this shit and say that once Glenn survived the zombies at the dumpster this show was finished. How fucking absurd.

There was a part when I thought the producers had heard the criticisms and Glenn was going to get got. But no.

In a vacuum, that was probably one of their best episodes last night. Doesn't make up for the weak first half of the season, but still solid. Darryl was basically superman.

In the comics, the No Way Out even was a pretty big turning point, though it kinda took a while from that point to build up to Negan. I suspect that character doesn't show up until the finale...along with Lucille.

In a vacuum, that was probably one of their best episodes last night. Doesn't make up for the weak first half of the season, but still solid. Darryl was basically superman.

In the comics, the No Way Out even was a pretty big turning point, though it kinda took a while from that point to build up to Negan. I suspect that character doesn't show up until the finale...along with Lucille.

Lucille gonna get Glenn.

so they pull the glen's dead - BUT NOT HE WAS SAVED! - move again. is that three or four times they have used that?? at least the made the reveal immediately rather than holding off a week or three.

that really looked like a carl killing shot but i am not that upset about it.

more evidence that rick's plan was dumb. every thing wrong that happened first 1/2 season was rick's fault for the dumb plan. also, using fire to lure the zombie's into the quarry would have worked. since it did. twice now. this week and first half they found the people that created a big bonfire to draw the walker's in.

Lucille gonna get Glenn.

That is what SHOULD happen, considering how many of Glenn's 9 lives have been used up...but I tend to think they're going to off another character just to throw off the comic fans...probably either Darryl (since Kirkman is just itching for it) or Morgan (pacifists don't survive the zombie apocalypse).

That is what SHOULD happen, considering how many of Glenn's 9 lives have been used up...but I tend to think they're going to off another character just to throw off the comic fans...probably either Darryl (since Kirkman is just itching for it) or Morgan (pacifists don't survive the zombie apocalypse).

Darryl is a big gamble for the show.

It's not a sign of a good show when the driving plot device is what major character to kill off to surprise fans of the comic, instead of letting a real, planned narrative drive the story. That said, great episode of a terrible show. The show is just awful, but I can't stop watching it -- it's literally made me a zombie. It is the exact same thing over and over again.

Had a bigger problem with the Glenn's not really dead charade than if Carl survives, which I hope he does.

Wife talked me into watching it last night. Same shit. I've not read the comics, but shouldn't there be some plot that involves the connection of peoples and the striving to reestablish some sort of civilization ? How many years has it been now ? Three ?

Wife talked me into watching it last night. Same shit. I've not read the comics, but shouldn't there be some plot that involves the connection of peoples and the striving to reestablish some sort of civilization ? How many years has it been now ? Three ?

They are getting there...they are just taking their sweet time.

They are getting there...they are just taking their sweet time.

I actually thought it was good. They always do these one off side story eps, and this was definitely one of the better examples. I don't know the comics, but I like this Jesus character.

Thought last night's episode was pretty solid, if not entertaining. Stuff happened! They seem to be diverging quite a bit from the comics. Father Gabe finally turned into Sam Jackson from Pulp Fiction, so hopefully he will be less annoying going forward. Starting to get hyped for the unveiling of Lucille, my gut tells me it's gonna be Maggie that bites it in the finale. Based on comments from the cast, we might be in for an "Alien" style belly buster scene, which would be horrifying to say the least.

Thought last night's episode was pretty solid, if not entertaining. Stuff happened! They seem to be diverging quite a bit from the comics. Father Gabe finally turned into Sam Jackson from Pulp Fiction, so hopefully he will be less annoying going forward. Starting to get hyped for the unveiling of Lucille, my gut tells me it's gonna be Maggie that bites it in the finale. Based on comments from the cast, we might be in for an "Alien" style belly buster scene, which would be horrifying to say the least.

No way they do that...especially if they stay true to the Negan character (doesn't hurt women or children). I'm still guessing Darryl is the one who gets got. Reedus has some new projects lined up, and they have Jesus now to fill in the role of badass sidekick to Rick.

Back