• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead Season THREE Thread!!!

He trusts himself to protect the group more than some fat hunter who just shot a kid.

Jamesda, as much as you hate Shane, you probably should just skip season 3. There will be a character introduced sometime then who will make Shane look like an angel. I can not imagine how you will take that story line (should AMC follow the comic).

If this character is part of the group it may bother me a little, if it is an opposing group it will not. I have not read the comics, but I have heard a lot about this Michonne character. Is this who you are referring?

Don't get me wrong I think you can be a bad ass and a good guy in the zombie apocalypse, but would you really feel comfortable going out to scavenge some food with Shane and you were trying to escape zombies?

Did you guys see that Sookie's best friend from True Blood is playing her?

Did my lack of commas inhibit your ability to understand my post? It must not you were able to respond to all my questions. It is a message board big fing deal.

I do know you say how often you hate the show. Why do you waste 40 minutes of your life watching it if you hate it so much?

Question myself all the time that question. Commas I will no longer use in response to you as they are annoying and unneeded ok cool. I guess that it is clear that I watch the show because it is so fun to laugh at because a zombie apocalypse could never happen so the entire premise of the show is make believe therefore I watch for entertainment. And since the writers of the story don't seem to want to follow any logical understanding of how humans react to fences GOING THROUGH THEIR FUCKING LEGS then I will just take solace in ripping the shit out of this terrible show. I mean come one there are zombies. ZOMBIES! Who doesn't love zombies? Except for terrorists and Lori of course. Dale probably isn't too fond of zombies right now either actually. He is probably less fond of Daryl. And would be even less fond of Carl if he knew that he encouraged the zombie to free himself of mud mere hours before he ripped his stomach in half.

Speaking on which how are we to believe that a zombie denied of any protein has the strength to tear apart a living persons flesh? How completely absurd is that? I rather like this new way of typing with no commas. Just a running train of thought with no need for pause. It's brilliant. jamesda is a pioneer.

Dale was putting his head up to the gun at the end, he wouldn't have been mad at Darryl.

If this character is part of the group it may bother me a little, if it is an opposing group it will not. I have not read the comics, but I have heard a lot about this Michonne character. Is this who you are referring?

Don't get me wrong I think you can be a bad ass and a good guy in the zombie apocalypse, but would you really feel comfortable going out to scavenge some food with Shane and you were trying to escape zombies?

No not Michonne. I hope they include her though. Someone posted earlier that they cast the governor. I worry that AMC will shy away from certain aspects of the comic that make him so evil, but we will have to wait and see.

Nah, that was just Dale turning into a zombie. He was all like "brains! I want yours" and was leaning in as Daryl was like "fuck you bro and sorry but I gotta" BANG! And the Dale died and the group as a whole improved because Dale was terrible. I expect Andrea to kill herself now. Then the random sister will off herself next but for real this time and not that pussy looking for attention way she did before. And then Shane will rape Lori in front of Rick and Carl because jamesda gets off on that shit. I'm all about making everyone happy.

Andrea may kill herself after the next episode.

Producer just said on The Talking Dead that when Dale screamed and it showed Darryl, Darryl was sharpening his knife and was about to kill Randall when no one was around.

Also, the Anthrax guitarist just likened Randall to Ben Linus...a great comparison.

Also just said that when they were shooting the Darryl interrogating Randall scene, it was always his intention that Randall had taken part in the rape stuff.

Also just said that when they were shooting the Darryl interrogating Randall scene, it was always his intention that Randall had taken part in the rape stuff.

Of course the possibility was there for him to participate in it, but why would he even bring it up if he participated in it. Makes no sense.

Also a good point....Carl not killing the zombie is a metaphor/mirror of them not killing Randall.

You let a threat escape and it's going to bite you in the ass

Of course the possibility was there for him to participate in it, but why would he even bring it up if he participated in it. Makes no sense.

I'm not sure if you didn't see but the director/producer said that Randall had taken part in it...it's not a question.

it is ok this week as it will result in something nice happening next week. The only way I would be ok with killing Randall is if he actually knew how to get where they are. Then you have to kill if not take him 20-25 miles out and drop him off.

Because he wants to get across the atrocities that he has seen without implicating himself in taking a part in said atrocities? Instead going for the "victim" vibe.

You have a limited understanding of the depravity of humanity.

I'm not sure if you didn't see but the director/producer said that Randall had taken part in it...it's not a question.

i'm watching it now, but during the show he said it was the other guys not him that he would never do anything like that. I wouldn't be able to understand how someone who is begging for their life would think telling them he participated in would help him. I did get kind of curious when he started asking Carl about Lori.

it is ok this week as it will result in something nice happening next week. The only way I would be ok with killing Randall is if he actually knew how to get where they are. Then you have to kill if not take him 20-25 miles out and drop him off.

Are you fucking kidding me? HE WENT TO MAGGIE'S HIGH SCHOOL! I'm pretty sure he knows where she lives considering he basically came in his pants thinking about that ass in HS.

Christ Almighty. You are not smart.

Because he wants to get across the atrocities that he has seen without implicating himself in taking a part in said atrocities? Instead going for the "victim" vibe.

You have a limited understanding of the depravity of humanity.

naa i'm good

Are you fucking kidding me? HE WENT TO MAGGIE'S HIGH SCHOOL! I'm pretty sure he knows where she lives considering he basically came in his pants thinking about that ass in HS.

Christ Almighty. You are not smart.

listen dude eat a dick

Second I know what he told them, but he could of told them that hoping they would keep him alive at the.

Back