• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead Season THREE Thread!!!

Is the only thing you know how to do is fucking talk about someone hiding behind a message board. Big man you are huh? If you don't have anything better to do then just stfu.

naa i'm good

listen dude eat a dick

Second I know what he told them, but he could of told them that hoping they would keep him alive at the.

Is the only thing you know how to do is fucking talk about someone hiding behind a message board. Big man you are huh? If you don't have anything better to do then just stfu.

These three posts seriously happened back-to back-to back without interruption. Fantastic.

It's really no better telling someone to say things to your face...on the same message board.

Producer just said on The Talking Dead that when Dale screamed and it showed Darryl, Darryl was sharpening his knife and was about to kill Randall when no one was around.

Also, the Anthrax guitarist just likened Randall to Ben Linus...a great comparison.

Just seen that I could see him being a Ben. Are they going to have difficulty trusting anyone from now on? A woman carrying a kitana with pet zombie on leashes.

It's really no better telling someone to say things to your face...on the same message board.

How so? He gets his kicks off cutting me down on here when I am just trying to talk about the show.

Why say things on here because you protected? Most people would never do the same thing to someones face.

How so? He gets his kicks off cutting me down on here when I am just trying to talk about the show.

Why say things on here because you protected? Most people would never do the same thing to someones face.

I would try to not sound like an uneducated idiot to someone's face. But perhaps reading isn't your thing? That's cool. I'm going to need my lawn mowed this summer. What are your rates?

Also, you have said I would consider raping a teenage girl and told me to eat a dick... stop acting like a fucking victim. You absolute clown.

I have two degrees with honors so I am far from uneducated. I have stated many times on this board that grammar was not my strong point. But yet you and one or two cannot get past that and have to constantly dog on me about it. I mean grow up.

Keep spewing your crap when I know you would cower like a little puppy if I was find you and talk to you about it at football game. But hey you always have the message board.

Last edited:
I have two degrees with honors so I am far from uneducated. I have stated many times on this board that grammar was not my strong point. But yet you and one or two cannot get past that and have to constantly dog on me about it. I mean grow up.

Keep spewing your crap when I know you would cower like a little puppy if I was find you and talk to you about at football game. But hey you always have the message board.

I would cower, indeed. Simply because what you just said makes no logical sense.

Didn't realize how many people disliked Shane. I couldn't believe the results of that poll.

I would cower, indeed. Simply because what you just said makes no logical sense.

whoops left off an it. please forgive me, but still you understood what I said. I am on the boards, preparing a presentation, and watching talking dead so I am not really taking the time to look at what I am writing.

Must all want to rape teenage girls. ....like you. Pervert.

nope that's you buddy. I have no clue why you are trying to turn this around on me. You would be there cheering them on.

whoops left off an it. please forgive me, but still you understood what I said. I am on the boards, preparing a presentation, and watching talking dead so I am not really taking the time to look at what I am writing.

Yes, I know. It still isn't an excuse.

nope that's you buddy. I have no clue why you are trying to turn this around on me. You would be there cheering them on.

So I would just be cheering on people raping teenage girls instead of actually and literally raping teenage girls? I must be a nice guy. Someone needs to give me a cookie for my good hypothetical behavior in james' fucked up erry'1 raping world.

not my world it's the people who don't give a fuck about anything in the zombie apocalypse world.

Interesting that you just project the behavior of raping girls onto people in this hypothetical world. I guess that is where your mind goes. To each their disturbed own, I suppose.

Well there's one less annoying character on the show, going out in the most annoying and preachy way possible. The zombies have 2 more episodes to eat the rest of the cast.

Interesting that you just project the behavior of raping girls onto people in this hypothetical world. I guess that is where your mind goes. To each their disturbed own, I suppose.

How am I projecting this when it happened on the show.

You projected that behavior onto Shane (and then onto me). Try to follow along, champ.

Guys...seriously....it's getting pathetic.

Shut the fuck up already.

Back