• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Walking Dead Season THREE Thread!!!

I wish they would let him get more inolved in the show.

I don't. He is a black dude in a horror story. His very survival is a miracle. If he has more than 10 lines in an episode, he will be did before the credits. When the next black actor/actress shows up, T-Dogg is gone.

A Tara is probably exactly what the series needs. She's the only person in True Blood who has any goddamn sense.

A Tara is probably exactly what the series needs. She's the only person in True Blood who has any goddamn sense.

Between your hatred of Zaxbys and your apparent like of Tara, I worry about you sometimes dude.

DEAD

Screen-shot-2012-03-05-at-12.40.19-PM.png

I think its hilarious he carried that gun around all the time and I don't think he ever fired it.

I don't. He is a black dude in a horror story. His very survival is a miracle. If he has more than 10 lines in an episode, he will be did before the credits. When the next black actor/actress shows up, T-Dogg is gone.

Well if that is the case he will probably be gone in the finale or the first few episodes of season 3 with the arrival of Michonne. Is she going to be a part of group? and if so are they going to let her keep her pet zombies on leashes?

It is just a rumor it has not been verified, but I think she is suppose to show up in the finale.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s135/the-walking-dead/news/a355561/true-blood-rutina-wesley-to-play-michonne-on-the-walking-dead.html

http://www.trueblood-online.com/cas...a/another-rumor-not-true-about-rutina-wesley/

There sure is a lot of speculation about Rutina Wesley’s return to Season 5 of True Blood. Last week we dispelled the rumor that Rutina was to be in the upcoming film, by director Ridley Scott, Prometheus. Now, we’ve seen a post on a Walking Dead message board that said the following about Rutina with a photo of her attached:

“We have received word from one of our sources that a certain actress from A show called true blood will be playing Michonne in the Walking Dead TV series, scheduled to make her debut on the very last episode of season 2.

( NOTE: This is not confirmed just coming from our source, who has always been spot on in the past, but we will wait and see).”

We have learned, “exclusively” from Rutina’s representatives, that, once again, this is not true.” They said that she: “Likes the show, but not true.”

With all these rumors being declared as untrue it seems even more possible that Rutina will be back on True Blood for Season 5. Can’t wait to find out!

:noidea:

Last edited:
^^ makes sense... I said at the end of last season that one of the vampire guys is gonna come in and save Tara, and then there will be a love triangle between her and Sookie and whoever the vampire is. God that show is so fucking stupid but the titties keep me watching.

Unless I'm misreading that, it says Milo Ventimiglia is joining LA Noir, and Hayden Panettiere is just planning to return to TV.

2nd paragraph, but yes sorry ELC.

Again....read the article.

Ali Larter and Milo Ventimiglia aren't the only super hero stars returning to TV.

Yesterday it was announced that the former Heroes hunk is joining the upcoming TNT police drama L.A. Noir alongside Walking Dead actor Jon Bernthal. Larter also recently landed a starring role on the Fox spy pilot The Asset.

But guess which other Heroes hottie is planning a big small screen return?

"It's the middle of pilot season so I'm trying to figure out what I want to do," Hayden Panettiere told us at Vanity Fair and Juicy Couture's Vanities party in West Hollywood.

"I've read a good ten [scripts] or so," she said. "I have an interest in comedy and drama. You're signing, potentially, your life away for six years to this show and to this character and to this family and you want to make sure you make the right decision."

Since Heroes, Panettiere has appeared in several film at TV roles, including Scream 4 and Lifetime's made for TV movie Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in Italy, among others.

This will be the first TV jobs for both Larter and Ventimiglia since their gigs on the super natural NBC series.

Now we want to hear from you. Are you excited for Hayden's big return to TV? Sound off below.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/marc_malkin/heroes_star_hayden_panettiere_planning/296082#ixzz1oI09ImhD

Click the link for ANNOUNCED and it takes you to this:

EXCLUSIVE: In his first cable series gig, former Heroes star Milo Ventimiglia is set to star in Frank Darabont’s TNT drama pilot L.A. Noir, a fast-paced crime drama set in Los Angeles during the 1940s and ’50s.

I love this blog so hard.
http://videogum.com/486161/the-walking-dead-s02e11-12-angry-zombies/tv/recaps/

Daryl is trying to get information about the guy’s gang. Why? Is that going to change anything? How does that change anything? If he punches the kid in the face enough times will the Zombie Apocalypse be over? Daryl digs his knife into the kid’s leg. Eesh. Relax, Daryl. He asks if the kid has ever had a scab before. Wait, is there someone on Earth who hasn’t had a scab before? He says when you have a scab you pick at it for awhile, but eventually you have to rip it off. Yeah, Daryl, everyone knows how scabs work, genius.

Pretty lame episode until the twist at the end.

This show went off the rails when they decided to remove all threats to the group from the plot. First season was great because the characters were really in danger (Where the fuck have all the zombies gone from the show about zombies?!). The pilot was so great because of the outstanding production value and the suspense of the post-zombie apocalypse world and not knowing when one of those blood sucking dudes was going to be around any corner. And the first season kept that up pretty well throughout.

Season 2 has been totally lacking in that regard I think...When Carl got shot, nobody really believed he would die. Bunch of zombies in the barn, but I personally never really felt like they were a threat to the group -- because they're locked in a fucking barn. The closest we got to real suspense was the bar scene and ensuing shootout, but that and the rape story isn't enough for me to really feel any kind of fear about this Randall kid and his group. And because I don't fear him, neither argument in this episode (kill him vs not kill him) was particularly compelling. Some of these ideas the show has tried to delve into in the second season about humanity and whatnot are totally missing the mark because there's absolutely nothing going on. I think they could pull that kind of thing off in situations where the hand is forced and a split second decision has to be made, which would really reveal more about the characters -- not sitting around all day mulling some "major" decision about a kid who hasn't really displayed he is any kind of a threat at the moment.

Here's to hoping that group shows up and blows the farm to kingdom come and Rick and co. have to actually go somewhere not safe... That's what this show really needs right now I think.

Last edited:
Note to self:

After Zombie Apocalypse, when you're out at night patrolling and there's a chance you'll run into a zombie, take one of the 5 handguns in your bag o' guns with you instead of a long range rifle with a scope on it that's less useful than a screw driver. Also, instead of hippie clothes, where something thick and leathery so you don't get disemboweled by a single swipe to the gut.

Thanks Dale, you're a great example for us all.

mistakesdemotivator.jpg

Back