• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THEE Chat Thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get upset too when people pass me in line and violate the social contract.
There's this one place on the freeway that gets backed up for a good 15 minutes in large part because some people who clearly know this decide to just completely try to bypass the line and there is nothing that elicits more rage in me than this.

Seems like pop punk is pop music coming full circle back to the Kinks' "You really got me" and "All day and all night" recorded and released in 1964. The Kinks are the Grandfathers of punk.

My wife bought me a turtleneck the other day. And I used to rock turtle necks with nothing else all through high school. I tried to walk out of the house with her newly bought turtleneck and she wouldn't let me because it's supposed to be under something else. When I told her I used to rock them solo all the time she cringed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back