• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THEE Chat Thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife bought me a turtleneck the other day. And I used to rock turtle necks with nothing else all through high school. I tried to walk out of the house with her newly bought turtleneck and she wouldn't let me because it's supposed to be under something else. When I told her I used to rock them solo all the time she cringed.

guess she never heard of steve jobs or james bond

lol palma's wife actually sounds cool as hell, in spite of the treadmill slippers thing

My wife bought me a turtleneck the other day. And I used to rock turtle necks with nothing else all through high school. I tried to walk out of the house with her newly bought turtleneck and she wouldn't let me because it's supposed to be under something else. When I told her I used to rock them solo all the time she cringed.

Like Winnie the Pooh or what

That picture was taken as soon as we got it and she was just trying to setup the software. She didn't actually walk on the treadmill with slippers
yeah but I already drew a conclusion about a complex reality from the static picture I saw and it affects me more than the truth ever could so I think I'm going to stick with your wife walks on a treadmill in slippers

yeah but I already drew a conclusion about a complex reality from the static picture I saw and it affects me more than the truth ever could so I think I'm going to stick with your wife walks on a treadmill in slippers

nothing plama has said proves his wife doesn't use slippers on the treadmill

A lie can travel half way around the world before plama’s wife puts her slippers on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back