• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THEE Chat Thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy who I work for sold the two shops recently to an investor but is staying on in an operations role (whatever that means) and it's been a pretty weird transition overall namely due to lack of communication. But after not really ever saying anything about it to the part-time staff, sent out a group text tonight basically admonishing a couple part-timers for eating food at our big holiday wine tasting while they're working. And one guy who apparently gives zero fucks went absolutely scorched earth on a reply where he fake apologized for it and put the (now former) owner on blast. And I have to say...I absolutely laughed my ass off. I mean entirely unprofessional but I just respect the game.

Just putting the guy on blast on a group text with every employee. The balls

Pinball league finals tonight. Was all set as the 1 seed of the B division. Meant I got to pick the first game every round. Then someone called out sick so I got stuck as the last seed of the A division, matched up against one of the 5 or so best players in the world round 1. Mindset:

Does he stand like a statue and becomes part of the machine? Feeling all the bumpers, always playing clean?

Also I was sympathetic to his complaints because I've spent the last four days moving all our accounts and systems over to a new POS account while trying to ensure everything transferred correctly so we can....keep selling wine...and the previous owner is just out here sending passive aggressive group texts about "plz dont eat food in front of customers yall thanks!"

Previous owner just responded to the group "this is not an appropriate response or an acceptable comment to make. I will call you privately now."

I was trying to think of the absolute worst thing someone else could send to the group at that point which would simultaneously be hilarious

Wife decided instead of taking her team out to a holiday lunch and expensing it she’d host a holiday dinner (with +1s) OOP. So we just spent a shitload of money and will be actively working and cooking for the next 24 hours. Potluck sounding p nice right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back