• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THEE Chat Thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Donkey Deac Doug

Apparently texting “I hope that boy slides out as easy as he slid in” is an inappropriate thing to text in a group chat to my friend’s wife who is currently in labor.
Your mom though.

man, despacito is on the short list for song of the millennium
It would be cool to release a song at 12:01am of a new millennium or century so that you could legit claim that at one point it was the song of the millennium/century

I would think that elite pinball would get really tedious after a while because one ball would last for hours.
Better than darts thi

Currently watching women’s volleyball Final Four, and Wisconsin has a girl that is 6’9”. She just looks absurdly tall compared to everyone else

Won a $500 Williams Sonoma gift card at the office holiday party raffle today and this super drunk sales bro offered me $400 cash for it saying “MY WIFE WOULD LOVE ME IF I GAVE THIS TO HER PLEEEEEASE”

Should I have taken the cash? I kinda want a new pan.
$450 and use $200 for a pan, $250 for alcohol elsewhere

Just finished my last Santa toy assembly—a toy work bench, which was by far the most involved. Feels good. In the past I def would’ve put that off til like the 23rd. I know not to attempt on Christmas Eve if at all possible.

Reacher S2 drops tomorrow. Excited to watch somebody just wreck everybody else again

A fucking plane crashed on 26 near the airport. Big flaming wreckage right on the road.
Damn looks like it was a DA-40, small single engine plane. Seems like the pilot hit power lines on the way down, thats not great for chances of survival.

Oh d sad nap s2 came out today actually lfg.

Just finished a rewatch of s1 and KJ holds the gun so awkwardly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back