• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"There are a lot of unhappy people in this world."

He is advocating to not talk about how badly [Redacted] sucks. Just stay quiet and don't complain. Where did he come from again? He is really ruining a good blog @BSD.

He is advocating to not talk about how badly [Redacted] sucks. Just stay quiet and don't complain. Where did he come from again? He is really ruining a good blog @BSD.

Thanks, Rickman.

It would truly be hilarious if [Redacted] was being interviewed and just went off on WF fans. "That bunch of silver-spooned, trust-fund, spoiled brats don't deserve a good coach like me. I'm trying to make a culture shift and all they want to do is talk about wins. Miserable lot."

The enraged frenzy would be epic.

Mundy is the absolute worst. Don't complain about how bad Buzz because it's like beating a dead horse? Are you kidding me? What else are we gonna talk about? We haven't had anything success-wise to talk about in 4 years. What the fuck do you want us to talk about?

Mundy is the absolute worst. Don't complain about how bad Buzz because it's like beating a dead horse? Are you kidding me? What else are we gonna talk about? We haven't had anything success-wise to talk about in 4 years. What the fuck do you want us to talk about?

Socks.

It only makes sense that we would have the [Redacted] of fan bloggers, too.

Numbers is bending him over. Mundy can't refute anything so his argument is to "leave" the discussion which he doesn't do either.

Buzz's full quote:

“We live in a world today where so many people have the Twitter muscle, I call it. They hide behind Twitter, blogs and fictitious things. They say whatever the heck they want to say. So everybody’s got that kind of internet, Twitter courage muscle. Let’s be honest. There’s a lot of unhappy people in this world because of jobs, their own personal life, whatever. You’ve got people that are very, very emotional. Trust me, as a coach, I hear stuff that’s amazing. It’s amazing the stuff that I hear. I just choose to ignore it.

“For young people, for anybody, it is hard to ignore it because you hear some amazing things where you personally get attacked. Honestly, I feel bad for a young man like Marcus Smart. I really do, because he’s trying to play hard and he’s trying to play with great emotion. It’s hard sometimes to control it when you’re confronted.”

LOLOL

Buzz's full quote:

“We live in a world today where so many people have the Twitter muscle, I call it. They hide behind Twitter, blogs and fictitious things. They say whatever the heck they want to say. So everybody’s got that kind of internet, Twitter courage muscle. Let’s be honest. There’s a lot of unhappy people in this world because of jobs, their own personal life, whatever. You’ve got people that are very, very emotional. Trust me, as a coach, I hear stuff that’s amazing. It’s amazing the stuff that I hear. I just choose to ignore it.

“For young people, for anybody, it is hard to ignore it because you hear some amazing things where you personally get attacked. Honestly, I feel bad for a young man like Marcus Smart. I really do, because he’s trying to play hard and he’s trying to play with great emotion. It’s hard sometimes to control it when you’re confronted.”

LOLOL
Except for that one time he didn't ignore it and instead told a rival fan to go fuck himself.

Buzz's full quote:

“We live in a world today where so many people have the Twitter muscle, I call it. They hide behind Twitter, blogs and fictitious things.

Does Bzz know what fictitious means?

They say whatever the heck they want to say. So everybody’s got that kind of internet, Twitter courage muscle. Let’s be honest. There’s a lot of unhappy people in this world because of jobs, their own personal life, whatever. You’ve got people that are very, very emotional. Trust me, as a coach, I hear stuff that’s amazing. It’s amazing the stuff that I hear. I just choose to ignore it.

Except for "fuck you" in Miami, right?

Buzz's full quote:

LOLOL

Mundy is going to put that quotation on a cat poster in his "office" and look at it every day when he's fending off the restless natives.

OGBoards is a fictitious thing. Is this even real life? Am I communicating with a human being? Hello?

Well it's clear to me (and I've been wrong plenty) that his quote goes beyond the Smart situation and goes to his own. I think it's pretty obvious he's talking about the Wake situation.

Buzz's full quote:

[Redacted] has some pretty specific observations regarding the content of the internet for someone who doesn't read the internet.

Last edited:
stop complaining about how bad bzz and wf basketball is and there is no reason to talk about it at all. apathy truly sets in and everyone goes home. not one bothers with bball and it's dead.

it is far easier to get angry fans back involved (with a good hire etc) than it is to get those that stopped caring interested again. it's been said before but wellman could have lost wake several years of young kids and young alumni that will be tomorrow's fans and big donors.

Last edited:
Buzz's full quote:

Fuck you, buddy.

Back