• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Thomas calling out the doubters MTOW

Has Andre Thomas gone to his right yet. His only move is to his left and it does not take a good coach very long to figure our how to defend that. Meanwhile he must be prone to foul as he did not play many minutes this weekend and his stat line read like he played one game not three.

If you mean Devin Thomas, then yes he has gone right several times this year. If you mean Andre Washington then the answer is again yes, as he has gone to his right almost exclusively this year.

If you mean Devin Thomas, then yes he has gone right several times this year. If you mean Andre Washington then the answer is again yes, as he has gone to his right almost exclusively this year.

But what if he means Devin Washington? Has he gone to his right?

But what if he means Devin Washington? Has he gone to his right?

Good question. If he means Devin Washington, then I am almost certain that there is a person named Devin Washington somewhere that has played basketball this year and has gone to his right.

Travis is an odd case. Wants to transfer, convinced to stay. So do you work your tail off or coast? If there was a poll I think most would think he decided to coast. You get to be a senior and have not sniffed post season play, you'd think he'd want to make it happen and be the leader that takes the team there.

He was going to "the league" man.

In my view, this Atlantis Tournament is a microcosm of why being a Wake fan under the BZ regime is so frustrating. Holding our own against a really good Kansas team, playing really well against USC then getting destroyed by Tennessee. For the last two seasons BZ gets your hopes up then destroys them with an embarrassing throttling by some mediocre team (the season before that we just blew goats and there was no hope). We beat Miami, then were destroyed by Maryland in the ACC tourney. We beat Virginia and two games later can't muster 50 points on Clemson. I feel bad for the players to have to play in such a vitriolic environment, but this year we'd probably be doing much better if we had just lost that Miami game last year and gotten a new coach.

Good question. If he means Devin Washington, then I am almost certain that there is a person named Devin Washington somewhere that has played basketball this year and has gone to his right.

We are so irrelevant that our own fans don't even know our players.:eek:

In my view, this Atlantis Tournament is a microcosm of why being a Wake fan under the BZ regime is so frustrating. Holding our own against a really good Kansas team, playing really well against USC then getting destroyed by Tennessee. For the last two seasons BZ gets your hopes up then destroys them with an embarrassing throttling by some mediocre team (the season before that we just blew goats and there was no hope). We beat Miami, then were destroyed by Maryland in the ACC tourney. We beat Virginia and two games later can't muster 50 points on Clemson. I feel bad for the players to have to play in such a vitriolic environment, but this year we'd probably be doing much better if we had just lost that Miami game last year and gotten a new coach.

I think every competent basketball fan in the world had that opinion last March (or before).

I think every competent basketball fan in the world had that opinion last March (or before).

Yeah I know I am not saying anything particularly novel, but it still feels shitty to root against the Deacs on the short term, even though it will greatly help in the middle and long term.

Can we change this thread to "The doubters calling out Thomas"?

Being a Wake Fan in general is frustrating. Being a Wake Fan under Buzz fluctuates between torture and depression.

If [Redacted] has done anything over the last two seasons to get your hopes up then you hopes weren't high enough to begin with.

Thomas isn't the one doubting. There aren't multiple Thomases.

Props for the Christian reference.

Thomas isn't the one doubting. There aren't multiple Thomases.

Props for the Christian reference.

It was a weak effort on my part.

Now pardon me while I go decorate my Holiday Tree.

Back