• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Travelin' Nic Cage Mafia: CIVS WIN

Gouda my boy! Love you man I check into this thread and its all about the jhawk. I love being so far up everyones head that its amazing. Also, I do suck at this game I never claim to be good. I usually have pretty good reads but I don't have explanations for them because its just a gut feeling type of thing.

Gouda my boy! Love you man I check into this thread and its all about the jhawk. I love being so far up everyones head that its amazing. Also, I do suck at this game I never claim to be good. I usually have pretty good reads but I don't have explanations for them because its just a gut feeling type of thing.

I'm preordering asics. 5,000-20,000 sia per day.

I don't claim to. I don't have very many people figured out - its like how for awhile people were listening to nonny about tejas. You take the people who you think are civs and listen to them on people you can't tell. Jhawk is easy for a couple people at least.

It all about dickriding

Everyone should dickride me on rommy because I'm on like a 427-game nailing rommy's shit to the wall streak.

Rommy is still the best player in the lig, hands down

Y'all stay hard with all this ball tickling don't you

We're gonna have more money than Davey Crockett

It means instead of buying Mars, Gouda and I are buying the entire solar system.

Exactly. Jhawk what's your favorite planet? I'm gonna buy it and then blow it up in front of you

New avatar for my boi

fd5fe337088e2381bd70a96d322dac2f.jpg

Back