• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Travelin' Nic Cage Mafia: CIVS WIN

Your entry posts look like mafia posts but that's normal civ jhawk. These people just haven't figured it out yet. Just found it funny that chic, who had far worse posts, was calling you shit.

you keep saying this, but you seem to be the only one who really thought it, so by your own logic, you just haven't figured me out yet.

Your entry posts look like mafia posts but that's normal civ jhawk. These people just haven't figured it out yet. Just found it funny that chic, who had far worse posts, was calling you shit.

God, you fucking clowns defend each other religiously. It is beyond absurd.

"Yeah, you look shit, but that's only because these Wake peeps don't know you and how you ARE shit! So don't worry about it. Anyway, chic is crap too! lol!"

"Yeah, you look shit, but that's only because these Wake peeps don't know you and how you ARE shit! So don't worry about it. Anyway, chic is crap too! lol!"

Dude, just wrap yourself in Eagles' greatness and let it go.

you keep saying this, but you seem to be the only one who really thought it, so by your own logic, you just haven't figured me out yet.

***Chic*** is mafia:

1) PILE VOTE ON SMIDGE

2) PILE VOTE ON SMIDGE AND NOT SAYING ANYTHING ELSE

3) SMIDGE IS THE MAN SO YOU SMIDGE VOTERS CAN GTFO

We got one fellas. That was easy.

this is another tick against you.

Not that you vote smidge.

the fact you feel like you need to splainy it to tic.

This round is def nonny vs chic

it is known.

Every fucking game, you're on point. I'm just gonna do what I did last time and just civ lock you for it. Hopefully this time, no one SCREWS you out of a deserved win, amirite?

***Chic***

This is just day 1

Jhawk is a special guy. And he's been lynched for the same bad posts like 3 games in a row, people should be figuring it out by now

lol nah

Guess none of you have me figured out.

I don't claim to. I don't have very many people figured out - its like how for awhile people were listening to nonny about tejas. You take the people who you think are civs and listen to them on people you can't tell. Jhawk is easy for a couple people at least.

It all about dickriding

Manning might be a good player, but some of his play last few games has been HOF bad. I'm a manning fan too. He makes me laugh

He has also had moments where he was very civ and we killed him anyway. But there is nobody that is gonna convince me his back to back games with the claim, fake claim, poetry and then no claim as masonizer weren't bad plays

I mean, it's part of the game. You have to adjust player by player. Why would you not?

I mean, it's part of the game. You have to adjust player by player. Why would you not?

I don't know why he's being so cunty. Especially after essentially no showing as indy

People still are all over me for looking mafia, despite playing very similarly for a year. Most people haven't adapted to that.

People still are all over me for looking mafia, despite playing very similarly for a year. Most people haven't adapted to that.

I have! Used to think you were mafia every game and now I hardly ever vote for you.

Back