• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Travelin' Nic Cage Mafia: CIVS WIN

why aren't you playing with #teamfriendship

tumblr_lxaiudIdzJ1r4etbjo1_r1_500.gif

Yeah I don't want to pay $400. Submitted an offer of $350 x 7. WHO KNOWS

Is that Rocket League? I guess I've never been invited. Currently working through Dead Rising 4 on XBO.

We usually play Rocket League, yeah. Also various indie co-op / mp games. We've been talking about going back to Diablo 3 at some point.

You would have died at some point after claiming GF hunter. I was watching Knight the night he died and saw no one and with one mafia left, I knew there was no GF.
That's fair. But I only had to claim GF hunter because I was in danger of dying due to Knight's investigation.

That's fair. But I only had to claim GF hunter because I was in danger of dying due to Knight's investigation.

Told you silencing him would be bad!

Except it wouldn't have mattered since timdunk slaughtered townie anyways

Told you silencing him would be bad!

Except it wouldn't have mattered since timdunk slaughtered townie anyways
Yeah, so in that case I would have ninja killed him, townie silences him and dies, and loki thinks that the kill was simply made by townie killing him.

Told you silencing him was the play!

We usually play Rocket League, yeah. Also various indie co-op / mp games. We've been talking about going back to Diablo 3 at some point.

I'd be up for some gaming. Diablo 3 would be fun. Open to other indies as well.

I want to run a giant themed game the week after the 4th. So starting he 9/10th. Any takers? If so I'll start a signup thread and start recruiting

I was trying to finalize my schedule, but I was considering running my GoT game that week since it premieres that weekend, but I'd need a co-mod for it since I'm awol all morning Thursday the 13th if the game is still going. If you're interested we could co-mod, if not I can just run later in the summer.

Yeah, so in that case I would have ninja killed him, townie silences him and dies, and loki thinks that the kill was simply made by townie killing him.

Told you silencing him was the play!

Nah you guys were talking about just silencing him at one point and killing someone else, thats what I was talking about

I was trying to finalize my schedule, but I was considering running my GoT game that week since it premieres that weekend, but I'd need a co-mod for it since I'm awol all morning Thursday the 13th if the game is still going. If you're interested we could co-mod, if not I can just run later in the summer.

Dad.

If tejas won't, I will co-mod this game.

Who am I to stand in the way of the annual Iggles GOT game

I'd love to play in that one, so I'll let jtp or another run with you

Silencer is also the worst role ever and should be banned, like smidge.

I said the same thing in game - its literally makes the game a lot less fun for the people playing. Its the role I hate the most.

I said the same thing in game - its literally makes the game a lot less fun for the people playing. Its the role I hate the most.
I think it adds a strategic dynamic to the game when used correctly. However, when used randomly, I agree it's pointless.

If you know who the cop is, silencing him for a round when you expect he has protection is a good strategic move.

Maybe silencer role can only be used once per a game and otherwise is just a mafia goon?

I think it adds a strategic dynamic to the game when used correctly. However, when used randomly, I agree it's pointless.

If you know who the cop is, silencing him for a round when you expect he has protection is a good strategic move.

Maybe silencer role can only be used once per a game and otherwise is just a mafia goon?

It's too anti-fun

Fun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Strategy

I would likely have not shown back up to this game if I was silenced - its really annoying, even if its a good play.

Asperger Nonny does not know this fun. What is fun?

Asperger nonny is my bitch. I wipe the board with him. Nu power rankings coming soon

Back