• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Travelin' Nic Cage Mafia: CIVS WIN

Da has paid his penance is now off THE LIST.

Eat out the palm. True marksman makes them wait

Just think how great Manning and Smidge must be for taking out one of top top players.

I still don't get how everyone says manning looks bad every game. He has been the most obvious vanilla civ like 3 games in a row

Chic talking shit to manning was my favorite. She looked so fucking bad d1 that I actually thought she was my teammate

His day opening posts were terrible. Really bad. I hope you always have a tough time reading me, I will consider it a blessing.

I apologize for being mostly absent during this one but I was truly busy with family stuff. Then I made the decision on day 2 to fake being silenced with my vote only, only for tic to really be silenced which blew up that plan.

Then I forgot about the 4:30 deadline. And flew out on Tuesday morning.
At the 1:30 deadline I killed an already dead rommy and didn't submit a kill at 4:30 as I forgot about it. Oops.

At least I got somebody to say "bee" so I could day vig them. Weeeeeee!

That looked like a fun game. Wish I had more time earlier this week to participate.

my entry posts are never bad, ignorant people just think they're bad

If you keep running into people, having conversations, and come away thinking, "man, that person was an asshole!" And it happens again and again. You are probably the asshole.

Your entry posts look like mafia posts but that's normal civ jhawk. These people just haven't figured it out yet. Just found it funny that chic, who had far worse posts, was calling you shit.

Back