• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TMZ Reports Jameis Winston Being Investigated For Sexual Assault

Picture of the alleged victim:

ugly-girl.jpg

"Damn, she fine as hell. I gotta get me some of that."

WinstonSquint_crop_exact.jpg

if he wasn't charged at the time, i don't see how they're gonna have any evidence now that they didn't have then.

sucks to have your character assaulted in this way (assuming he's innocent), i had something similar though less serious happen to me, and it's disruptive and very stressful and can be expensive.

Official police report says 5-9 to 5-11. That's not 6'4. The fact they it's a year old tells me all I need to know.

So, the Heisman race comes down between two guys, one who accepted large amounts of money for his autographs and another that was accused of sexual assault. Nice.

Wouldn't that height estimate have come from the victim at 4 am after she had been drinking and allegedly raped? Her giving a poor estimate of her assailants height is very possible.

if the girl filed the complaint after it happened, she'd get a rape kit. if winston's DNA was in her, he'd have been arrested...then it'd been up to him to somehow prove it was consensual. it's possible she showered and destroyed the evidence and he got away, it's also possible she's fabricating the whole thing.

we don't know, and in light of that, let use resources on cases that can actually be solved!

it's not just schools. everyone ought to take a step back. if he's guilty then i hope he gets his due, if he's not (which seems most likely) this story needs to end now because this is nothing more than a character assassination attempt (assuming innocence on his part).

Back