• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TMZ Reports Jameis Winston Being Investigated For Sexual Assault

I read all 86 pages of the documents released. Nowhere did I see mention of an actual video that either the police or SAO viewed. The only mention of a video was a comment by one of Winston's friends/ teammates that he barged in on Winston and the girl as a joke while they were going at it in an attempt to video them. For what it's worth, this was not mentioned in his affidavit - just that he went into the room and the girl told him to get out.

You'll have to excuse me if I don't take affidavits from Winston's friends/teammates as some sort of smoking gun that exonerates him.

My conclusion after reviewing all the documents would've been the same as Meggs'. That is, there was not enough evidence to secure a conviction, and thus Winston should not be charged. However, Winston still could have raped the girl or he can be completely innocent.

Basically, the ruling on the field was no rape and there wasn't enough evidence to overturn it.

Back