• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TMZ Reports Jameis Winston Being Investigated For Sexual Assault

Well, would you expect a high-character guy's defense to be: The anonymous fuck I had the night before my girlfriend came to visit was consensual?

You don't value honesty?

a reporter just asked his attorney about the accuser's family's potential ties to the Alabama program. hahahaha wow.

Haven't been following this that closely -- who were the two dudes in the room while it was going on? Teammates of Winston?

Also, stay classy Jameis

Actually, Meggs has a very good reputation as a State Attorney for someone who treats every case the same regardless of who the person is. Understandably, in Tallahassee, that may be interpreted as "going after" FSU players....but, in reality, it's just that they're treated like everyone else.

This is correct.

Outside the courthouse

Bavwj7iIIAEDwPF.jpg:large

i do think it's interesting how many football players get accused of sexual assault with out any of them ever being convicted.

Back