• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TMZ Reports Jameis Winston Being Investigated For Sexual Assault

I agree. And maybe one of my posts (http://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...xual-Assault?p=1506199&viewfull=1#post1506199) might have been interpreted as that but I can assure you it was not. I never said anything derogatory. In fact, her name was known a couple of days ago and I never said anything.

Your very first post was clearly about you worrying about the natty implications.

Your other posts are oddly reminiscent of the penn state posters following the Sandusky fallout.

Your very first post was clearly about you worrying about the natty implications.

Your other posts are oddly reminiscent of the penn state posters following the Sandusky fallout.
Everyone is assuming. Me saying, "Well fuck" now means "I'm worried about our National Championship implications."? Everything I say is getting misconstrued and interpreted to mean whatever y'all want it to mean.

newTotalFlow.jpg

I agree. And maybe one of my posts (http://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...xual-Assault?p=1506199&viewfull=1#post1506199) might have been interpreted as that but I can assure you it was not. I never said anything derogatory. In fact, her name was known a couple of days ago and I never said anything.

You posted a link to the picture and name of an alleged rape victim. What exactly do you want credit for here? That you didn't do it sooner?

You then went on to describe a possible picture of her having sex.

So, so scummy.

You posted a link to the picture and name of an alleged rape victim. What exactly do you want credit for here? That you didn't do it sooner?

You then went on to describe a possible picture of her having sex.

So, so scummy.

Yeah, this is pretty accurate.

It's a weird mentality isn't it? That flow chart is nauseatingly accurate I think. I often wonder with things like this and PSU how I would react if it happened at Wake. I would hope my reaction would be the same as it happening in Tallahassee, Happy Valley, or Chapel Hill, but I'm sure my bias would throw up some blinders. We obviously don't know all the facts. No one really does. I do know that sexual assault on college campuses is a big problem. I assume that most FSU fans are more concerned with their desired outcome than the truth. I know their sentiments would be different if this happened in Gainesville. I know the "no means no" sign I made for the Duke game several years ago was inappropriate and insensitive. It's hard to follow the reaction to stories like this without feeling a little guilty about your own biases and reactions. Maybe that's just me.

Not the initial rumors put the public fallout was one of the longest threads. Different situation since they were former players.

It's a weird mentality isn't it? That flow chart is nauseatingly accurate I think. I often wonder with things like this and PSU how I would react if it happened at Wake. I would hope my reaction would be the same as it happening in Tallahassee, Happy Valley, or Chapel Hill, but I'm sure my bias would throw up some blinders. We obviously don't know all the facts. No one really does. I do know that sexual assault on college campuses is a big problem. I assume that most FSU fans are more concerned with their desired outcome than the truth. I know their sentiments would be different if this happened in Gainesville. I know the "no means no" sign I made for the Duke game several years ago was inappropriate and insensitive. It's hard to follow the reaction to stories like this without feeling a little guilty about your own biases and reactions. Maybe that's just me.

If it happened at Wake, I definitely wouldn't spend a lot of my free time trying to dig up dirt on the alleged accuser and trying to identify them like the FSU fans are doing.

Sadly, Scout/PackPride doesn't have the same capability.

My blurred face made quite a few appearances in their photoshops on the matter.

You definitely have been the biggest real life celebrity from this board over the last few years.

Similar thing happened to a buddy of mine. Being recruited, consensual encounter, girls mom found out and flipped out on the daughter, daughter said, "he made me."

Rape charge. Expelled. No more scouts. Parents mortgaged their house to pay the defense. Girl got on the stand and recanted.

Similar experience with a friend of mine as well. He lost his job and ended up moving to Texas to start over because his life here in Winston was basically ruined over a false allegation.

Those of us who have been through something like this, it known someone who has, end up being permanently skeptical of the accuser in judging situations like these.

I think the penalty for falsely accusing should be substantial.

Similar experience with a friend of mine as well. He lost his job and ended up moving to Texas to start over because his life here in Winston was basically ruined over a false allegation.

Those of us who have been through something like this, it known someone who has, end up being permanently skeptical of the accuser in judging situations like these.

I knew shit would get all fucked up once we started giving women rights

What is a false accusation? If the prosecution couldn't prove beyond a reasonable doubt? Would we literally put the accuser on trial to see if she flat out lied? Where does intent come into play?

How would your recommendation be sympathetic to people whose lives are ruined by being raped?

Back