• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

To those of our fans in Sections 3 and 4 . . . .

Ruptured anus?

I'm 24 and would proudly serve if called upon. I have previous injuries/health issues that would likely prevent me from seeing combat though.

Are you saying that you don't support the troops? Or are you just saying that anyone who does is provoking political dialogue? Either way, you are quite dense. You obviously must have plenty of people who agree with many of your sentiments though (fellow politic board lefties?), which is shocking how seemingly universally disagreed with you usually are.

There is honestly not enough neg rep in the earth's entire neg rep storehouses for this thread and its participants.

This is an incendiary post:

[B]"I say you are lower than snake sh*t. You make me want to vomit. I am ashamed that you are affiliated with my Alma Mater." [/B]

You do not make posts of that nature without expecting strong responses. Don't play innocent. Everything involving the military is political today. Bush/Cheney and the NeoCons created that Frankensteinian monster 10 years ago.

bkf:

Unless you were one of the people sitting in front of me yesterday who did not show (in my opinion) proper respect to a Medal of Honor recipient, then my post was not directed at you.

As for the rest of your post, you seem to be completely obsessed and totally consumed with "Bush/Cheney and the Neocons." You somehow want to see them behind every tree and therefore apparently do, whether they are there or not.

Edit to add: I think I am starting to agree with VaDeac's post immediately before mine, and I began this thread. Therefore, I am done.

Last edited:
Rich people don't serve in the miltary and most couldn't give a shit less about the military, other than to send poor kids to fight for oil. That's why you don't see much enthusiasm for the veterans at Groves.

If not a parody, something is very, very wrong with you.

So we can get people to yell from the stands to fire Wellman or Fire Buzz at a football game but can't get 'em to yell when the team is on defense. Maybe we should put Buzz and Wellman's name on the back of every player on the field when they are on defense and then I bet you BB&T Field wouldn't sound like a damn funeral home sometimes.

So we can get people to yell from the stands to fire Wellman or Fire Buzz at a football game but can't get 'em to yell when the team is on defense. Maybe we should put Buzz and Wellman's name on the back of every player on the when they are on defense and then I bet you BB&T Field wouldn't sound like a damn funeral home sometimes.

I want to give pos rep to the guys in section 4 hh and jj for getting into it. I'm not sure if they are on this board but they have their mind right. And I feel sorry, sort of, for the people behind me who only see a part of the game.

So we can get people to yell from the stands to fire Wellman or Fire Buzz at a football game but can't get 'em to yell when the team is on defense. Maybe we should put Buzz and Wellman's name on the back of every player on the field when they are on defense and then I bet you BB&T Field wouldn't sound like a damn funeral home sometimes.

Before the UNC game I was walking to the fieldhouse after the Deacon Walk and Wellman was in front of me about the whole way and despite lots of fans around, not one yelled at him to fire [Redacted] when they had to chance to his face. I just thought that was kind of funny considering when he steps on the field and all of a sudden the stands are full of people expressing that sentiment. Of course, maybe people are afraid Wellman will have them removed or something, but I don't see how he could do that considering this wasn't even inside the stadium. For the record, I want Bzzz fired too, but nothing I can say to Wellman is going to make it happen, but more power to those that want to try.

As far as noise inside the stadium, one of the very few times I remember us making enough noise inside our stadium to bother an opponent was against UNC this year. Their last possession was definitely disrupted by the noise and that was with an at best half full stadium by that time of the game, imagine what a near full stadium could do. We might need just that Saturday.

How the hell does bkf have posrep? I leave the boards for the summer and come back to find this. Must be some underground group of posters who enjoy his ability to turn ANY thread into a rant about Bush who rep the hell out of him.

OldGoldandBlack has to either be Cagles, Turf, or one of their minions sent here to wreak vengeance over our ability to discuss things "freely"

Why exactly were we introducing a Medal of Honor winner at the game? Did he go to Wake?

Granted it was during the 1st half, I was impressed at the response from the crowd when they recognized all service/EMS/police/firemen. That was pretty cool.

But I went to the game for Homecoming. Don't we have Military Appreciation Day on Patriots Day, Memorial Day, D-Day, Independence Day, Labor Day (for whatever reason), Veterans Day, and Pearl Harbor Day?

I'm planning to skip Family Day.

But I went to the game for Homecoming. Don't we have Military Appreciation Day on Patriots Day, Memorial Day, D-Day, Independence Day, Labor Day (for whatever reason), Veterans Day, and Pearl Harbor Day?

I'm planning to skip Family Day.

I don't know, maybe it is something new. I know it was Military Appreciation Day at State as well Saturday. I thought it was pretty cool having the Medal of Honer recipient and the gentleman that was part of the Tuskegee airmen. It's not like any of that took away from the homecoming stuff did it?

It think it was also Military Appreciation Day because we were playing Army...

Back