• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2011 CL Knockout Stages Thread

Eto'o on the board early for Inter too.

Looking to be a great day of footie in the CL.

Absolutely wonderful move from United involving Rooney, Giggs, and Chicharito. Brilliant.

It's a Little Pea. And they are bloody brilliant with his runs off the ball. Such a smart player.

HAHAHHAA, just as I say that he goes in late and hard on a player and picks up a booking.

VIVA MEXICO!

Rooney and Chicharito have one hell of an understanding with each other. A bit like Yorke and Cole, perhaps?

Sucks for Berbasex tho

Wes Brown takes a nap and Diawara gets a free header. Luckily he put it wide.

Rafael on for the injured O'Shea. Looks like he did his hammy.

Watching a feed from England and Alan Shearer is doing HT analysis. He was one hell of a player, but he talks nonsense.

Dwight Yorke! Give me a smile, Dwight!
Dwight-Yorke-and-Andy-Col-001.jpg

Whoa. Just heard that Eric Abidal has a tumor on his liver. Just awful news.

Prayers for his full and complete recovery.

No, sadly he is out for the rest of the year. Surgery Friday.

Here is hoping for a full recovery.

You think you guys are going to advance to the QF for the first time in a long time today, rawarr?

Feeling confident. 14-0-0 in the Bernabeu this year. We will progress.

Real Madrid:
Casillas; Ramos, Carvalho, Pepe, Marcelo; Xabi Alonso, Khedira, Di María, Ozil; Cristiano Ronaldo y Benzema.

Olympique Lyonnais:
Lloris; Reveillere, Cris, Lovren, Cissokho; Källstrom, Toulalan; Briand, Gourcuff, Delgado y Lisandro

Offensive lineup. CR will probably play no more than an hour (although if he is starting, that would suggest he will go the distance). Would have started Granero over Khedira coming off injury, but I'm not the manager. Cissokho in for Lyon after some injury doubts.

Last edited:
chelski XI: Cech, Bosingwa, Terry, Ivanovic, Cole, Mikel, Ramires, Lampard, Zhirkov, Drogba, Anelka
subs: Turnbull Essien Torres Malouda Ferreira Kalou McEachran

I'd really wish they'd give McEachran more rub. Love his game.

Still don't get Chelsea's lineups. They start Torres in important games, but don't give him the full run out when he should surely be able to get a goal to boost his confidence.

Back