• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2011 CL Knockout Stages Thread

foxsoccer.tv is pissing me off so much recently. might cancel my subscription.

Really good save by Iker from a Delgado shot. I think it would have hit the post, but no way Iker could have taken that chance. Got down well to parry it behind for a corner.

"Cris" is such a shit Brazilian name. What's next? "Sebastian?"

Both of Real's CBs have yellows now. Concerning for them I would think.

Good first half out of Los Blancos, a little frenetic perhaps, I would feel much better if Benzema had put that second one in onside. Here's to locking it down in the second half.

Missed first half driving home. Will get to see the second though. 3.45 start time ftw.

Love Marcelo when he makes runs like that leading to a good chance or score.

Hate Marcelo when he makes runs like that and loses the ball or misses the shot and the opponent can attack in the gaping hole he just left from being in the other team's penalty area.

Clinical. Benzema has really stepped up.

Emmanun00b to learn offside rule plz.

I suppose this isn't my turf since I just got here today.

Dominant performance today. Lyon had some shots but no clear cut chances in the second half. Don't want to sound smug, but it's what I expected. Very well done

Good to see Real back in the QFs. Bout damn time.

I think a matchup with them would be very interesting.

"UEFA have refused to let Lyon and/or RM wear t-shirts in support of Eric Abidal tonight." - Sid Lowe's twitter

weak

Back