• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Wow, Atletico does it. Very, very deserving. Their squad must be spent physically. Massive respect to the fans at the Nou Camp for applauding them off the pitch.

Sanogo looks to be the only with any legs left. Also Gus is going to ruin the World Cup broadcasts.

Wicked, wicked little back heel from Giroud.

I am a big time Giroud hater but that was a fantastic assist and he has worked his ass off.

Whoa that was a hot mess.

Champions! That was ugly as hell but they got it done. How about we trash zone marking and not putting a guy on the back post in the offseason? Oh and buy a striker too.

Giroud has grown on me.

Vermy breaks the new FA Cup immediately LOL.

Wynalda is really the worst goddamn commentary guy in the world. Says Ramsey should've been subbed because he "gets tired" or whatever, then Ramsey scores. Then Ramsey is held up as an example of an English player hitting good form. Unfortunate detail is that Ramsey is Welsh. Wynalda also says Arsenal fans want Yaya Sanogo of all people in a 1 v 1 scenario. Wynalda then talks out of his ass over the celebratory scenes.

Oh, btw it has been an hour since Arsenal last won a trophy.

Who knows how many it could've been this year if Ramsey didn't get hurt.

I have to say Arsene looked like he was years younger when walking up to the balcony.

Thanks gunners now we can skip the playoff and start in group stage in Europa next year.

Also Everton U-18 won the league today.

Wynalda is really the worst goddamn commentary guy in the world. Says Ramsey should've been subbed because he "gets tired" or whatever, then Ramsey scores. Then Ramsey is held up as an example of an English player hitting good form. Unfortunate detail is that Ramsey is Welsh. Wynalda also says Arsenal fans want Yaya Sanogo of all people in a 1 v 1 scenario. Wynalda then talks out of his ass over the celebratory scenes.

At least he called himself out for the Ramsey comment.

Totally Unofficial 2013/14 Premier League Thread (NWT)

As a color guy, Wynalda generally needs to just STFU. Which is not a good trait for a color guy to have.
It reminds me of the Algeria game when Landon scored and Ian Darke had his great call and then Harkes tried to get all analytical on the replay and started with "well here's the ball here..." And the production truck yelled at him to shut up and he did. Except Wynalda doesn't get the shut up message.

Now that you make the Harkes point, makes you wonder if Wynalda's ex-wife was deaf.

I almost fell over laughing when he made the Sanago 1v1 comment.

Vinny Jones in studio was great.

Have to give Hull credit too, their guys worked their asses off today.

Oh, btw it has been an hour since Arsenal last won a trophy.

Who knows how many it could've been this year if Ramsey didn't get hurt.

I have to say Arsene looked like he was years younger when walking up to the balcony.

1. Maybe 2 with the League Cup.

Arsenal's squad not good enough to win the Prem or CL even with Ramsey, who I've not ever skirted away from saying is a brilliant player.

Back