• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Lallana should be on the pitch. Only player there who could affect the United back line and contribute to the press. Solanke could be a good idea, and I like him...but he ain't ready. Plus I think he'd try to bully but would get bullied.

Let it be said that Liverpool have had two opportunities to go down easy in the penalty area and fought to stay up. Delle Alli would be disappointed.

DDG is such a shit keeper (at defending own goals)

End of this game should shape of beautifully from an objective perspective. United soak up pressure, play on the break. Our LFC fates lie with Lovren and VVD...gulp.

Well done today, Marcus. Top performance.

Subbed off to protect him from himself with his exuberance. But surely a better option than fucking Fellaini...

Sanchez out to the left.

Mourinho leaves his technical area like that and he's sent to the locker room.

Hell, Mourinho went onto the pitch by a half a foot and got sent to the locker room earlier this season.

That's a foul by Mane, not Fellaini!

Never even close to a penalty, Arlo.

Alright Big Dom...prove me wrong. Bully those fuckers

Granted, Robertson is the one serving the ball to his type of striker so...

Back