• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Oof. Gut punch there at the end of the half. Laporte should have buried that earlier one, though, so I guess it evens out.

Not enough talk about how David Silva has entered into the hairplug All-Stars, shooting to the top like a bullet. That's a solid job. Conte-like.

Did Fernandinho not get a yellow for that? Holy shit, dude is magical. He crunched Davies. Fucking Pawson.

Last edited:
Best the boys have played in a month, Davies and Kenny in particular played well

Of course it’s all done by another set piece goal surrendered, which is of course Little Marco’s calling card.

Sorry Liverpoo...... NOT

City are top. Liverpool could have gone 7 points clear last week. But have fucked it up like John Terry in a penalty shootout. :laugh::laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

COME ON YOU FIGHTIN' CHERRIES ON SATURDAY

I'm actually an Everton fan who would prefer to see Liverpool take the league over city. Does this strip me of my fanhood? I actually like Kloop and their style compared to Pep's oil money team

I'm actually an Everton fan who would prefer to see Liverpool take the league over city. Does this strip me of my fanhood? I actually like Kloop and their style compared to Pep's oil money team

I have said many times that I'm an American Liverpool fan that doesn't hate Everton. Never been much of a competitive rival and I have liked a lot of players that wore the blue shirt.

Body recovered from the plane that was carrying Sala. No word on if it is the pilot's remains or that of the player.

Just a sad, sad situation.

I have said many times that I'm an American Liverpool fan that doesn't hate Everton. Never been much of a competitive rival and I have liked a lot of players that wore the blue shirt.

you two are gross. and weird. and gross.

Thread with a few interesting stats from Caley: ball progression via pass/dribble, and outlet for progression. Leaders for each team. The first one is something I'm pretty sure AOC would be leading in for Liverpool and high up in the league -- that's his thing. Also, there's a minutes restriction that neither Shaqiri nor Keita have reached, so, as someone mentions in the comments, I'd be interested to see where they were in relation to Milner (Milner's great, though probably a little past it now, and definitely not a RB) if they were eligible.

Ball progression passes defined by Opta as "passes that advance the ball either into the penalty area (crosses excluded) or more than 10 yards beyond the furthest progression of the ball in the move so far." Dribbles, I guess are just dribbles into the box?

Any surprises for your club?

In another thread, it looks like Keita and Shaqiri would be just behind Trippier in this stat at 3.8 and 3.6 p90 respectively. So, around top 10 in the league, I guess. No idea about the pass/dribble distribution of those progressions, though.

Just saw that Liverpool's game is hand is the match at Old Trafford.

YUGE

So the Guardian has an article about Nantes formally asking for the payment due for the Sala transfer. They make it sound outrageous that Nantes is asking for it. I get that it's a sensitive issue, but I dont understand how an investigation into the accident has any impact on Cardiff needing to make the payment. Seems Nantes is just following payment terms. Weird, sad situation.
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...nsfer-fee-from-cardiff-city-for-emiliano-sala

Back