• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

That looked more like Cech was ducking to avoid the shot than trying to save it

ROM x2!!!!

And, in all honesty, 2-0 flatters Burnley. This has been utter dominance.

looks like sanchez could use a little more support up top.. is it the bro or the manzier?

Hahahahahaha

Moss having a nightmare.

Mee just intentionally grabbed the ball to stop Rom going in on goal. Pathetic refereeing.

This. Is. ABSURD.

Guys, just let me know which mediocre side you want me to early season jinx next year. Last year I put a little bet on Crystal Palace to finish top six. This year? You guessed it, West Ham United.

And by contrast I had Burnley going down last year and Watford this. WHOOPS!

Last edited:
And by contrast I had Burnley going down last year and Watford this. WHOOPS!

That 7th slot in the PL/Europa League slot must be cursed.
Burnley have played 6 extra matches this year (in Aberdeen (Scotland), Istanbul, and Athens) and have looked completely flat in the PL this year.

Last year, Everton made it to the group stage and completely fizzled out, panicked, and got Fat Sam to keep them from relegation (not that they were really in danger but in September/October things were not looking good).

I think the relegation battle has been set between Burnley, Newcastle, Cardiff, Huddersfield, and West Ham....

It's only been 4 matchdays and we are at the first international break. Nothing is decided yet at either end of the table.

Only 12 of 114 points have been played for.

Arsenal have Europa League trips to Ukraine, Portugal, and Azerbaijan.

Great fucking goal. Reminds me of one of my favorite goals of all time, featuring two former Sampdoria players, from another late Sunday Serie A match -- Roberto Mancini backheel for Lazio against Parma from a Sinisa Mihajlovic corner in '99. It's a little different, but still dope. I was in a bar in Venice watching this one.

Last edited:
Back