• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Great fucking goal. Reminds me of one of my favorite goals of all time, featuring two former Sampdoria players, from another late Sunday Serie A match -- Roberto Mancini backheel for Lazio against Parma from a Sinisa Mihajlovic corner in '99. It's a little different, but still dope. I was in a bar in Venice watching this one.

That was sick.

PL is returning soon. Here's Son, fresh off winning his military deferment, murdering a man on live TV. What makes it even better is that Valdes made a 'squinty-eye' gesture in a photo with a Korean fan before the game (or something like that, according to the internet).

qzk45nn21nl11.gif

PL is returning soon. Here's Son, fresh off winning his military deferment, murdering a man on live TV. What makes it even better is that Valdes made a 'squinty-eye' gesture in a photo with a Korean fan before the game (or something like that, according to the internet).

qzk45nn21nl11.gif

filthy.

Liverpool need to play a lot better on Saturday than they have been if they want a result. Time for Salah and Firmino to round into form.

Nice stop though on the giveaway that could've been Salah's goal

Having a shitty goalie just destroys your defensive faith. This is brutal.

With Lloris, Vertonghen lets that go for him to clean up. Instead he's panicking trying to protect Vorm.

This is how Liverpool fans felt last year. It's terrible.

Spurs have conceded 4 goals now with Vorm in goal in 2 matches. All 4 have been set pieces and scrambles in the box. Vorm cannot control his area at all.

Just play Gazzaniga at this point. Vorm clearly cannot play at the PL level anymore.

Should be 4-0 without Vorm's two stops though

:90 seconds and City are in front.

It's 10 years now since City was bought by the uber rich.

Remember what it was like in the EPL before they were bought? ManU won 7 out of 10 titles. Since then they've won 2 and none in the last five years. And in the last 5 years three teams have won. But clearly having more teams in the EPL who can pay up for players is ruining "football".

Back