• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I saw Matip grab his shoulder and start rolling around. Was hoping it was attempted time wasting but he didn't get up after the whistle. Trying to find a video of it but it was definitely dirty. Guy threw his arm out in a very unnatural way.

Thoughts and prayers.

Yo siff, you watch the new Netflix show Sunderland 'til I die yet? Pretty good stuff.

Richarlison misses an early chance and Mina plays a horrid ball out of the back, and then keeps Jesus onside for him to finish immediately after.

Predictable. 3-0 loss incoming. At least it hurts the Shite.

Their Brazilian forward is better than ours. Rico with two badly taken chances.

Mina having a shocker. Zouma and Keane not much better. Hope we never see the back 3 again.

And Walcott misses a sitter. For fuck sakes. Lookman should have two assists in 5 mins.

Fuck these goddamn cowards. Lookman and DCL only attackers I respect right now. Fuck the rest.

For all their possession, clear chances are about even. We just can’t finish when it matters. Until that changes we’ll always be losers.

Yo siff, you watch the new Netflix show Sunderland 'til I die yet? Pretty good stuff.

Thanks for letting me know about this. Just watched the first episode at the gym. Blunderland should have been warned that last season would be a disaster after the 5-0 dumpster fire at home v Celtic.

Back