• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I have it down pretty low as I'm trying to do "work," but turned it up a bit and think I hear a high pitched thing.

Crowd noise def not as good as Bundesliga, I'll give them a bit to work the kinks out.

It will be interesting to watch Robinson. He was always a much better soccer player than Jon Flanagan, but Flanagan got that extended run in 13/14 because he could, well, run, and Robinson was on loan, I guess. But yeah, Flanagan just doesn't get tired, runs for days, McManaman like cross country endurance. Robinson always seemed to crap out after 70 minutes, even as a kid, but was pretty fast.

Anyway, Flanagan was basically released by Rangers recently, and now Robinson is back in the Premier League after bouncing around a couple of places.

Last edited:
I see the shady dark room in London is right back to protecting its big boys. Can't let Sheffield United into Europe in place of one of the traditional boys.

VAR and Goal Line Technology both failed. Not a coincidence.

That being said, as an Everton fan, thanks you crooked fucks.

Does VAR require a call to be made? No, right? If Hawkeye fails it's one continuous play, I guess. I'm still shocked.

aren't we in like, 12th

4 points out of 8th! Which currently qualifies you for Europa with City barred.

Which I definitely don't believe is remotely possible, but the Everton socials tell me we have a chance. Fairy easy run in after the first two games.

What happened to goal line replay? That's clearly over the line.

Maybe it's fucked up if the ball is touching the post the entire time? Didn't even look like it was doing that.

Does VAR require a call to be made? No, right? If Hawkeye fails it's one continuous play, I guess. I'm still shocked.

There is no worse officiated major sports league on earth.

It gives the ACC officiating of Deano/K days a run for its money. It is a beautiful confluence of ego, incompetence and bias.

Last edited:
Back