• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I'm not shady. Sell Newcastle to me. I've never committed any human rights atrocities, and I pay for NBC Sports Gold. I can help you find better players from MLS than Miguel Almiron too.

Miggy a weird player to come after considering his statistical production and eye test.

Miggy a weird player to come after considering his statistical production and eye test.

Ehh they paid $26MM for a now 26 year old with 2 goals and 1 assist in 28 games?

A lot of that could be Steve Bruce I guess.

So apparently Mike Dean doesn't even have a son, let alone one who is a Liverpool season ticket holder, he just has a daughter who is a Tranmere supporter like him. The only good thing I can say about Mike Dean is that he does indeed seem like a LEGIT Tranmere supporter.

The worst ever Mike Dean call was the Feghouli red vs United

So apparently Mike Dean doesn't even have a son, let alone one who is a Liverpool season ticket holder, he just has a daughter who is a Tranmere supporter like him. The only good thing I can say about Mike Dean is that he does indeed seem like a LEGIT Tranmere supporter.

I actually came across that narrative too this morning, but since I don’t know which one is correct I’m sticking to the one that supports my argument! Take that you Kopite!

ALSO HAPPY PL GAMEDAY

#upthevillians #uptheoilsheiks

All because the idiot Everton fans on GOT and Twitter convinced me that we still have a shot at Europe

Last edited:
think we need to brace ourselves

if bundesliga taught me anything, these teams are gonna be RUSTY

Ryan Fraser rejected a short-term extension with Bournemouth so is done for the year.

Timo Werner apparently asked to be withdrawn from the RB Champs League squad so he could concentrate on settling in with Chelsea. What a lame-ass move from that COWARD. I hope his fragile ears hurt when someone yells at him too loud. I'm Timo-OUT now.

Def expecting some rust and for everyone to start shitting themselves at the hour mark. Good times.

Going with Blades and Gunners today. Brasky and I had like a week where we were on the same side and then it all went to hell. Now we are nemesiseses.

Last edited:
Damn, thought this was going to start now rather than have an hour pre-game. Blah.

Coppa Italia final today, too, and a lot of Bundesliga. Full day of the footy.

The mixing of the fake crowd noise is so fucking bad compared to the bundi, also, is anybody else getting a weird high pitch noise?

Shit thought this was a 1:30 kick.

Come on you Villians!

Hells yeah they got the piped in noise. Big fan.

Back