• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

The fact that Michael Oliver pointed as his watch indicating he received no goal notification tells me that refs and linesmen don’t really make the decision on their own any more. When they rely entirely on technology, there’s a major problem when it obviously malfunctions.

Well they said they are in the review room in West London...my guess is they are taking a little post-dinner nap after not calling in on this.

Wilder def just told his assistant that something got fucked up. The arm over the head told it all.

Henderson is the best English keeper.

For realz. Wonder where he ends up next season. Can't see him riding the bench behind De Gea with the Euros and WC on the horizon.

Not sure the Blades have the financial muscle to buy him. But maybe.

Would happily trade him for Pickford. Pickford to Chelsea (rumored), Henderson to Everton. Yes!

Hawkeye takes responsibility, saying all its cameras were obscured, which has never happened in over 9000 instances. Wild shit. No consolation to Sheff Utd. Fucked up, man.

Now just waiting for my guy Bukayo to score the winner today, announce he is not signing a new contract, and wants to be transferred to Liverpool.

The NBC app on my phone has always been trash when casting (as opposed to streaming/casting through Gold, which has been fine). My internet went out last month, and when they came the technician was all "wow, I haven't seen such a messed up cable before, you were losing information all over the place." Thought that might have explained part of the issue, other things have streamed/casted much more consistently since, but no, it's crapped out like four times already this afternoon. Trash app. Glad it exists and everything, I suppose.

Also could go on the tunnels thread about activism in sports, but bravo Marcus Rashford for his campaign to save school lunches in the UK.

I love that man so much. What a superstar human being.

I couldn't care less what club he played for, he is a man with a big heart and used his status to make his voice heard and got real results.

I love him.

three injuries, a red, and a couple of goals shipped

arsenal back for sure

Nice, I dig it. Watching it now, always a great matchup. Fabian Ruiz vs. Bentancur is some good shit.

Back