• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Thauvin sucks

crap winger with no describable high skill

He has scored 60 goals in France in the last three + seasons and gotten into the national team. I think goals is a pretty desirable skill. But he did flop in a half season in England, so you might be right. Like Salah.

He has scored 60 goals in France in the last three + seasons and gotten into the national team. I think goals is a pretty desirable skill. But he did flop in a half season in England, so you might be right. Like Salah.

ouch. my pride.

(but fair)

As long as he doesn't show up in formal wear for a match, he might get a little more leeway this time.

florian-thauvin-newcastle-tux_9jy358czlg151mcpy9hyohqxd.jpg

Wasn't a stolen dog the reason John Wick went on his killing rampage?

Studge is out of contract so may have some free time on his hands for a spree.

Shaqiri reported back still with the calf injury he picked up in that fake competition end of season so will be out a while.

wait, that's the first time I've seen the dog in question

Studge in the wrong. That daeg is a glorified rat. Gross.

Wait, rumors that Barca want Lindelof now that de Ligt is going to Juve?

How much we talking here? My ears would be open to an offer...

Wait, rumors that Barca want Lindelof now that de Ligt is going to Juve?

How much we talking here? My ears would be open to an offer...

Makes sense. How could United pass up another year of Smalling and Jones?

Makes sense. How could United pass up another year of Smalling and Jones?

I don't see how it is possible. Such a great duo that has had much success over the past 6 years!

Pretty much the reincarnation of Bruce and Pallister, IMHO!

wait, that's the first time I've seen the dog in question

Studge in the wrong. That daeg is a glorified rat. Gross.

I think it's a Pomeranian. Studge can't usually leave it home alone or it eats the furniture. It's a fucking show dog with fucking papers. You can't board it. It gets upset, its hair falls out.

I think it's a Pomeranian. Studge can't usually leave it home alone or it eats the furniture. It's a fucking show dog with fucking papers. You can't board it. It gets upset, its hair falls out.

...... i now hate d studge

Everton liked with Nicolas Pepe this morning. Apparently Lyon want 60M+? Not sure he's worth that.

With links to just about every left footed winger under 25 in the world right now, I imagine we'll be signing one of Pepe, Neres, Malcom, Traore, etc.

Last edited:
Back