• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Mike Dean, who is a notorious Tranmere fan, is actually reffing this match. The fix is in!

There is also a little wind.

But Brewster has added 2, so I think this one's in the bag.

Lallana and AOC both end the half limping a bit. Perfect.

AOC is crocked

y'all should sell Lallana back to Soton

or some other mid-table club like Manchester United... OOHHH SICK BURN BEAT YOU TO IT

Really liked how cohesive everyone looked and the intensity/speed of play for a first preseason match. No real passengers — the standard is really high even if the fitness isn’t there yet. Only bummer was the Glatzel injury that Klopp said didn’t look good. He and Duncan were deadly last year for the u-18s and I was looking forward to seeing both of them take a step up. I think he has had a pretty bad history of injuries, too.

Hoever and Brewster could both be special.

Pep Lijnders might be a genius. Maybe Klopp’s own Muelensteen.

And I did like the look of Larouci, too, Not sure he’s ready to be the primary left back deputy, but he’s on his way.

And I did like the look of Larouci, too, Not sure he’s ready to be the primary left back deputy, but he’s on his way.

Saw some highlights of Larouci. No idea if he can defend but he looks very good and quick on the ball.

Griezmann official to Barcelona now. Neymar next? Is shit about to get weird?

Peter Crouch
"Before the CL final we went karting. I get to the turn, and I say to myself, "I'm going to brake," except my brakes are loose, I saw Xabi Alonso and Kuyt in front of me, and I asked myself the question, "Who is the more important of the two?" So I ran into Kuyt.

Crouchie is too good for this world.

Peter Crouch announces his retirement today.

I think Barcelona may have been fucking with Neymar to get him unsettled. Isn't there still some legal shit between Neymar and Barcelona?

Barca are nuts if they bring Neymar back. He’s the most overrated “elite” player in the game.

I think Barcelona may have been fucking with Neymar to get him unsettled. Isn't there still some legal shit between Neymar and Barcelona?

Barca is more than a club so I doubt they would do anything nefarious like that. Just proper people, that lot.

Back